Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I feel like shit  (Read 1046 times)
benji_turner

« on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 00:46:20 »

I gotta admit it, I like success okay. Being 18, I can  remember these good times, the play off final, the premier league, the promotion from 2nd division, that cup run with Jan the Man's amazing goal against Millwall, even the recent play off season, but now I just cant help but feel shit. I don't know y, I just can't help it. I feel a total lack of confidence so far this season. I think I need proffessional counselling or something! I really, really want us 2 win sometime soon, because we need 2! All this talk about administration, Sandy Gray, lack of support et al is making me feel worse each day.

Come on You Reds, let's start playing with some fight, let's fucking show this league what we can do. I know tonight's game was difficult, but let's battle away to get three point on Sat, we shouldn't be bottom! Let's support our lads to the full and get right behind them, we're too fucking good to be propping up the table, lets show em how 2 do it!! We gotta do it 4 the sake of our season!
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 04:52:04 »

Quote from: "benji_turner"
I gotta admit it, I like success okay. Being 18, I can  remember these good times, the play off final, the premier league, the promotion from 2nd division, that cup run with Jan the Man's amazing goal against Millwall, even the recent play off season, but now I just cant help but feel shit. I don't know y, I just can't help it. I feel a total lack of confidence so far this season. I think I need proffessional counselling or something! I really, really want us 2 win sometime soon, because we need 2! All this talk about administration, Sandy Gray, lack of support et al is making me feel worse each day.

Come on You Reds, let's start playing with some fight, let's fucking show this league what we can do. I know tonight's game was difficult, but let's battle away to get three point on Sat, we shouldn't be bottom! Let's support our lads to the full and get right behind them, we're too fucking good to be propping up the table, lets show em how 2 do it!! We gotta do it 4 the sake of our season!

If you find a good one can you put the number this way please!, thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: