Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Strange  (Read 1370 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 22:05:09 »

For some reason, I feel really confident about Saturday. No idea why if anything I should be feeling the opposite.....
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 22:07:47 »

Change of attitude Tails.
But i think you're right to be confident.  No-one sounded that bad (maybe Collins and Ifil? - hard to tell) and it sounds like we were just beaten by a side with a lot of confidence and who knew how to play to their strengths at home.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 22:13:49 »

Quote from: "Tails"
For some reason, I feel really confident about Saturday. No idea why if anything I should be feeling the opposite.....

Had MKD not won tonight , it is obvious they would win on Sat....but now they might not be capable of two in row.....and a point would  keep the 85 year old worst club record of 6 defeats in a row intact.

Then again if Grunt Sniff had scored the last kick pen they'd have been relegated....aaaagh its a football post ...:wall:
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 23:14:04 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Had MKD not won tonight , it is obvious they would win on Sat....but now they might not be capable of two in row.....and a point would  keep the 85 year old worst club record of 6 defeats in a row intact.

Surely in Autumn 2002 (2003?) we went 7 games without a point beats this record?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 23:20:50 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Surely in Autumn 2002 (2003?) we went 7 games without a point beats this record?

One was a league cup game...which technicaly we drew...as had happened in the previous 40 odd years of the competition...first season without replays.

6 league defeats in a row is the record,  achieved on 4 other occasions.
Dazzza

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 23:45:11 »

That Collins chap sound like he's far to keen getting forward when he's playing at left back.

I must admit I'm confident about Saturday but if we come out empty handed it's going to be a long hard haul.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: