Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Donny v Swindon Official Match Day Thread  (Read 21444 times)
santini

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 09:45:09 »

Quote from: "Elsterap"
150 there then. Thought a few more might be with the new manager

Counted them myself. At least 150 on the terraces but another 70+ in the stand. Made a lot of noise.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 09:47:06 »

Quote from: "santini"

Counted them myself. At least 150 on the terraces but another 70+ in the stand. Made a lot of noise.

Indeed.

'Best support you'll ever see.....'
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 09:51:28 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
Quote from: "santini"

Indeed.

'Best support you'll ever see.....'

My garden shed is bigger than this....................

Asher

« Reply #318 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 10:31:54 »

where were the 70???
santini

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 10:37:03 »

Quote from: "Asher"
where were the 70???
In the visitor section of the main stand at the end near the open terraces you were on.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 10:46:37 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Having listened to it on the radio it sounded like Iffy adopted the same tactics and players as King really .. playing Heath out of position on left wing was stupid .. playing Collins was stupid .. playing Thorpe was stupid.

Poor effort for a side supposedly who are going to play more for the manager ... perhaps they already were Huh??

I blame the board and the council for the state we are in now .. I can seriously see us going bankrupt and out of business ... will the people of Swindon allow this to happen??
 Probably as it wouldnt be the first thing in Swindon that has vanished ... Mechanics institute and any culture the town had already gone .. thanks Swindon council

you..........werent..........even.........there..........!
Asher

« Reply #321 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 10:48:39 »

ha ha
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 11:11:22 »

Having listened to it on the radio it sounded like Iffy adopted the same tactics and players as King really .. playing Heath out of position on left wing was stupid .. playing Collins was stupid .. playing Thorpe was stupid.

Poor effort for a side supposedly who are going to play more for the manager ... perhaps they already were Huh??

I blame the board and the council for the state we are in now .. I can seriously see us going bankrupt and out of business ... will the people of Swindon allow this to happen??
 Probably as it wouldnt be the first thing in Swindon that has vanished ... Mechanics institute and any culture the town had already gone .. thanks Swindon council

how can you comment from only listening to it on the radio??

very bizzare :roll:  :nuts:

fatbury

« Reply #323 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 11:11:27 »

No i know i wasnt .. that was my gut reaction last night ... We are still bottom however you look at it .. but Im always positive during matches .. you have to support the team during the match :-))(

Im going Saturday so Ill be able to comment with more insight after the next one!

I accept your criticisms on this occasion .. you cant really tell how we did from the radio .. I stand corrected! :|
Dazzza

« Reply #324 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 11:36:53 »

I thought they sounded quite positive on the radio a little lacking in any sort of final product but it sounded like there was a lot of improvement in work rate and commitment.

Pook and McDermott were praised for their hard work and ball winning even if their delivery was not up to much.

spacey

« Reply #325 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 11:46:54 »

No i know i wasnt .. that was my gut reaction last night ... We are still bottom however you look at it .. but Im always positive during matches .. you have to support the team during the match :-))(

Im going Saturday so Ill be able to comment with more insight after the next one!

I accept your criticisms on this occasion .. you cant really tell how we did from the radio .. I stand corrected! :|

Don't stand corrected! Tell them to fuck off :x  There whole 'only our opinion counts because we were there' attitude makes me want to throw up in my soup.We're such loyal supporters blah blah blah.The only reason DV85 goes is because he can't get a girlfriend.If any bird showed a slight interest we'd never see him again.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 12:05:22 »

Quote from: "spacey"

Don't stand corrected! Tell them to fuck off :x  There whole 'only our opinion counts because we were there' attitude makes me want to throw up in my soup.We're such loyal supporters blah blah blah.The only reason DV85 goes is because he can't get a girlfriend.If any bird showed a slight interest we'd never see him again.

Or he could make one up, and even buy her a season ticket. Wink
spacey

« Reply #327 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 12:11:32 »

Up yours hippy! The only reason she doesn't come anymore is because of all the losers that keep bothering me in the pub.

I'm gonna build my own pub and ban everyone.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 12:15:06 »

Hippy? Stick it you mod 60s throwback!

Go build your pub, then you can talk to your imaginary missus without any funny looks!

:evil:
spacey

« Reply #329 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 12:20:35 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
   mod 60s throwback!

:advercool:  I like it!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: