Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Unhappy at Sacking of King / New Appointment /The Board  (Read 3707 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:12:23 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
...and the same man that tried to take the club to court when they got rid of him the first time. yep, he really loves us.

Yes

And he always said that if a team from a higher level came in for him he would jump at the chance.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:16:18 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
...and the same man that tried to take the club to court when they got rid of him the first time. yep, he really loves us.

Yes

And he always said that if a team from a higher level came in for him he would jump at the chance.

C'mon gentlemen ! Think that there is alot of bollocks going around here ! So how many of you wouldn't have taken your employer to court if you felt you were wrongfully dismissed ? How many of you wouldn't take a pay rise and move to another company if you were ambitious ? Think about what you are saying before you post it. This is a bloke livelihood not just some flight of fancy !

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:21:03 »

I take that on board NMH, but I got the impression he wouldn't have taken any job given it's individual merits - he would have just taken ANY job .

There's a few managers around who have chosen to stay put - Kingy would have rejected that idea out of hand.
McLovin

« Reply #33 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:27:18 »

Anyone who says Kingy wasn't passionate about Swindon Town is very very wrong.
Piemonte

« Reply #34 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 13:36:46 »

He had plenty of passion and a comendable work rate. Sadly for king this was not enough.

I think its unfair to have a go at him for "working for himself" rather than love of the club. Unless a hardcore fan is appionted manager (elections via the TEF Wink ) this will always be the case.
I 8 Razor

« Reply #35 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 15:03:16 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
king had to go, simple as that!

to be honest i really couldnt care less who our next manager is, just so long as king's gone!

this is a great day!!!  Cheesy

You will still have to watch the same crap players though with no hope of replacements.....its a shame everyone gets so excited, but nothing has changed if anything relegation is now more or less a certainty.

1. at least these 'crap' players might get played in their position now(or get played full stop)

2. We have not got crap players anyway, this squad we have is just as good as seasons past and could reach the play offs once more.

If you have the type of players we have, and are second bottom in league one, then the manager is not getting the best out of them and IMO that was certainly the case with king. I will completley back iffy now and believe that we can avoid relegation.

All the best to king but his time has definatley come.
Spud

« Reply #36 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 16:35:27 »

Yeovil Red for manager!, if that doesnt scare them into winning then i dont know what will.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 14:03:54 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
king had to go, simple as that!

to be honest i really couldnt care less who our next manager is, just so long as king's gone!

this is a great day!!!  Cheesy

You will still have to watch the same crap players though with no hope of replacements.....its a shame everyone gets so excited, but nothing has changed if anything relegation is now more or less a certainty.

Very true Reg it's quite sad really.

Also I totally understand what you're saying Fatbury, the board have fucked up competely.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: