Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: thoughts  (Read 1222 times)
DMR

« on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 19:57:58 »

i'm feeling very low tonight, probably not as angry as i thought i would, just deeply, deeply dissappointed. we played decently enough at times, but even when we scored the lads looked very low on confidence, which is understandable. but the fact is we shipped 3 pretty soft goals at home, and that will get us relegated.

"judge us after 10" said cureton and king. well here we are, bottom of the league, and this is getting worrying. our club's going up the shit creak and that's down to everyone. i don't care if anyone disagrees, our players have generally been a fucking disgrace, particuarly a host of the new faces and that's the worrying thing. one of peoples defence's for king is that he's got the midas touch when it comes to geting in players- well he simply hasn't done that for the last 2 seasons, we've got a load of has-beens or never-will-be's.

i think we need changes. wholesale changes from the starting lineup, the formation to the boardroom staff, and frankly, the manager. the board worry me the most, sandy gray does not give a fuck about football, never mind swindon. the business side of it seems to be so badly advertised that we're living on a lifeline that are the handouts of sir seton. that bloke is not an endless pit and, frankly, the so called experts need to put up- that is to say get another 2000 in every game- or fuck off.

there was very little passion today. the players, even at 3-2, as a whole didn't pummel forwards as i'd want to see. only 2 players really busted a gut today- fallon and pook; and one of them is not getting any service (bar that cross for goal 1) and one of them, for all his loyalty etc. is probably not up to it. what really disgusts me is king hiding away because of the protests after the game. he's the manager of team and he's got to answer to his critics. he has no right to blast us then keep quiet when things go tits up. i don't know who he thinks he is but he's not whiter than white.

i think we'll go down.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 20:20:03 »

good old town fans...optimistic as ever!

just remember that it is september....
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 20:32:53 »

I agree with most of that.

Again, what is going on a number of people have discribed that 'lack of feeling' have we already accepted our fate?

Do we all expect to lose every game now, even at 1-0 I still wasnt positive of a result at all.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 20:43:30 »

Quote from: "Johno"
good old town fans...optimistic as ever!

just remember that it is september....

Yes Johno but its nearly a quarter of a way through the season!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: