Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: to all those swindon 'fans'  (Read 2286 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 21:11:58 »

that sing king out and boo when we are losing at half time. YOU are the reason i shall not be attending the bradford game. ive been to 3 home games so far (oldham, yeovil and southend) and at all 3 ive been sat amongst people that apparently support swindon. However, thats not how i see it. you lot that shout at our OWN players should be ashamed of yourselves, how do you expect our players to improve if from the minute they concede a goal they get 'king out' and shouted at for the rest of the game?? I have supported swindon since 1990 and have seen nothing like it before. I am a season ticket holder and used to love home games, now, thanks to YOU LOT NOT KING OR THE PLAYERS i shall not be attending the next home game. Well done for creating such a negative atmosphere in the CG and making dedicated fans like me stay away. Its NOT king or the players making me stay away its YOU LOT. sort your act out now, if you want to protest at king save it for after the game. THANKS FOR SLOWLY KILLING OUR CLUB

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 21:39:19 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
that sing king out and boo when we are losing at half time. YOU are the reason i shall not be attending the bradford game. ive been to 3 home games so far (oldham, yeovil and southend) and at all 3 ive been sat amongst people that apparently support swindon. However, thats not how i see it. you lot that shout at our OWN players should be ashamed of yourselves, how do you expect our players to improve if from the minute they concede a goal they get 'king out' and shouted at for the rest of the game?? I have supported swindon since 1990 and have seen nothing like it before. I am a season ticket holder and used to love home games, now, thanks to YOU LOT NOT KING OR THE PLAYERS i shall not be attending the next home game. Well done for creating such a negative atmosphere in the CG and making dedicated fans like me stay away. Its NOT king or the players making me stay away its YOU LOT. sort your act out now, if you want to protest at king save it for after the game. THANKS FOR SLOWLY KILLING OUR CLUB

Don't let them get to you mate.....its just a game, don't take it so seriously.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 21:40:52 »

Yeah thats a pretty shite reason not to go. Theres a bunch of moaning people by me I just tell them to shut up Cheesy

What annoys me even more is the fans that are staying away because of King.. I know for a fact when King is gone they won't come back and find some other reason not to come  :evil: They are not fans!
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 21:55:39 »

guys, the reason i go to football is to enjoy myself, i dont even mind gettin beaten as long as our fans are fantastic and shout their hearts out for the lads and i see a good game of football, i really dont care if we lose, all i want is a bit of spirit between the fans. i went to the bournemouth game which was an improvement, less negative signing but still arguing amongst ourselves. please, all im asking is for fans to encourage the team, and not dishearten them. save your protests for afterwards, go behind the north stand and shout king out their if u like please?

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 21:58:51 »

A very noble view wishing peace and harmony to all. The UN should sign STFCere up
Swindon_3000

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 22:08:01 »

Hang on here. Just because you have a view differing to that of other fans it makes you more "loyal" does it? I dont think so. Not enough people can be arsed/have the time to wait around after the match and try and make their point heard, they will only be pushed along by the police or stewards anyway.

Anyway it happens up and down the country if your not happy with a player you let your voices be heard. We've tried for five long years now with King and his team and its just not working. I dont personally hear alot of abuse towards the players, i\ve heard alot worse at other grounds.

For a period against Southend we all sang our hearts out but they didn't respond one bit. When your playing poor and your team are losing and you've had the same bloke for five years the only way to get noticed is to chant during the game.

You say protest after the game, do what? Wait by the players exit and shout abuse at King then? Get arrested spend the night in jail? What do you suggest?\

Just because your pro-King does NOT make you anymore of a fan than the rest of us so get of your high horse.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 23:03:17 »

fuck off STFCere,...loayl are you? are you bollocks, you're just looking for an excuse not to go like every other "wembley 93- i was there" tart who have found something that over rides their loyalty.

since 1990, you've never seen anything like it? only have to go back 3 years or so and it was twice as bad- 2-0 down at home to col u half the nationwide joining in stand up if you want king out.

you're pathetic and this kinda stuff pisses me right off.

officially blacker than the night.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 23:13:25 »

Who the hell goes to the CG to enjoy themselves Cheesy

I go to keep me out of the pub for 2 hours on a Saturday.

Can I borrow your season ticket ?

/
W56196272
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 23:37:43 »

I'm going to the Bradford game because I won free tickets from the coca-cola competition thing.  Hopefully we will win and it won't be "the last game Swindon play before they lose and Kinger gets sacked".

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 22, 2005, 04:37:03 »

that i officially the worst reason ever. how about 'my dog ate my ticket', 'my ticket blew out of my hand and down the street' or something like that?

whatever other fans do isnt gonna affect whether i go to a game or not, they're entitled to their views, and i to mine. if people boo and jeer, you clap if you want to. just dont stop going for such a retarded reason...

Spud

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 22, 2005, 04:59:31 »

What a fucking piss poor reason!, i pay my money and i have a right to vent my anger, rightly or wrongly?, well thats up to everybody else around me.

My mates aint going Saturday so i shall be sitting on my own, i could quite easily say my mates aint going so im not but hey im a Swindon fan regardless of the cunt weve got as manager.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, September 22, 2005, 07:30:06 »

THANKS FOR SLOWLY KILLING OUR CLUB

:shock:
Yes he's right,all i and my family have done for the last 10 years is spend money on tickets ,on merchandise ,on food,its all our fault :-))( .When what we should have been doing was staying at home watching sky,if fact that sounds like a great idea and will help the club out:wink: NOT!
STfcere, you can move somewhere else,i'm sure there will be plenty of spaces Sad ,what you've said just sounds like an excuse to go shopping.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 22, 2005, 08:12:09 »

Listening to the anti King chants and then the pro King chants is what makes the atmosphere at the moment, without the anti King thing going on, there wouldn't be much to keep us awake at the minute at the CG.

I'll be there on Saturday, just as long as my mate's got my season ticket, I lent it to a friend of his and haven't seen it since!
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 22, 2005, 08:22:55 »

Pile of wank for an excuse. If your loyal you would go,show your support and give your money to the club - by not going you,in fact are killing the club as your not giving your money to it - in the form of programme etc..

I wont be attending due to not being able to afford it anymore had a stint of games at the start blew my money now am skint, so pisses me off when people have tickets but dont go!

Come on YOU REDS!
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 22, 2005, 08:23:14 »

Pile of wank for an excuse. If your loyal you would go,show your support and give your money to the club - by not going you,in fact are killing the club as your not giving your money to it - in the form of programme etc..

I wont be attending due to not being able to afford it anymore had a stint of games at the start blew my money now am skint, so pisses me off when people have tickets but dont go!

Come on YOU REDS!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: