Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Small squad? As Jim Royal would say.........  (Read 2230 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 19, 2005, 13:29:20 »

I'm with Spuddy - I think Heaton fills me with greater confidence than Evans does - mainly because of his better distribution.
fatbury

« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 19, 2005, 13:32:46 »

Booooooooooo :evil:  :twisted:
Spud

« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 19, 2005, 14:23:18 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Booooooooooo :evil:  :twisted:

"WHO ARE YA!, WHO ARE YA!" http://www.thedugout.tv/community/images/smilies_final/clap.gif

The one major fact in my liking of Heaton over Evans is that you can actually hear Heaton shout and claim the ball.
fatbury

« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 19, 2005, 14:24:52 »

Sorry but Rhys is the best keeper in our division ... he's better than Heaton ... I should know I used to coach him between the ages of 9 to 13  Soapy Tit Wank
Spud

« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 19, 2005, 14:27:28 »

Sorry but Rhys is the best keeper in our division ... he's better than Heaton ... I should know I used to coach him between the ages of 9 to 13  Soapy Tit Wank

And i scored past him aged 14 ner ner ner ner ner!.http://www.thedugout.tv/community/images/smilies_final/bazazeus.gif
Piemonte

« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 19, 2005, 16:05:53 »

The same Rhys who got beat on his near post  HOW many times last season? Hes not a bad keeper, but I think Heaton just edges it currently.

Rhys has never really lived up to a good first season, hes been patchy ever since.
fatbury

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 20, 2005, 07:14:20 »

I think I remember that Spud .. you played for Liden i guess ... (he used to play for Westside as well as my team Highworth .... but i used to watch the Swindon Saturday league games just to see who got injured!)
Spud

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, September 20, 2005, 14:23:45 »

I think I remember that Spud .. you played for Liden i guess ... (he used to play for Westside as well as my team Highworth .... but i used to watch the Swindon Saturday league games just to see who got injured!)

Yep i was Centre Back for Liden!, my old managers nephew had Lunch with Rhys Evans a year back and he said "my Dad used to manage Liden!" "god we used to hate playing them!" Evans replied.  Cheesy
fatbury

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, September 20, 2005, 14:25:38 »

I signed up Martin Lewis and Graeme Little for Highworth on Sundays after watching them ... Graeme didnt stay long (i subbed him in the Wilts cup final which he took badly .. but being manager was never easy and we won! ) but Martin stayed for ages and was the best sweeper/defender we ever had
Spud

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, September 20, 2005, 14:32:31 »

Yeah Martin preferred playing up front where he did score quite a few goals for us but i always thought he was better in defence.
fatbury

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, September 20, 2005, 18:13:04 »

He was an excellent sweeper ... he did go up front a few times ... once just for the last 2 mins as we were losing and he scored two to win us the match!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 11:09:59 »

Having never coached either!!!

I still say Heaton is better than Evans, has about 3/4 years on him as well...
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2005, 12:14:23 »

I used to coach Heaton and he was better.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: