Poll
Question: Simple, renewing or not?  (Voting closed: Monday, March 18, 2024, 14:42:07)
Yes, have renewed/will be renewing - 34 (41.5%)
No, won't be renewing - 21 (25.6%)
Partial renewal, family members dropping out - 0 (0%)
I'm a pay in the day and will continue to do so - 8 (9.8%)
I'm pay on the day but will no longer attend - 9 (11%)
I'm pay on the day and will attend a handful - 10 (12.2%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2024/25  (Read 9282 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 14:40:22 »

Nobody has manipulated Clem into all his dealings in Oz that were reported at the weekend.
Nobody manipulated him into not telling the FA about the transfer of shares.

Clem manipulated 1000s of fans into giving up their season ticket money a few years ago.

Saying he’s being manipulated lets him off the hook, he’s a wrongen the same as Power.

Agree.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 21:30:22 »

I don't want to be confrontational, but genuinely want to discuss this.

The current regime is enough for you to stop buying a ST but Lee Power wasn't at any point? Personally i think Lee was far more of a crook and danger to this club than the current lot, despite the current lots faults.

Basically what others have said. Power was a crook but we at least acted like a football club and were competitive on the pitch and he had people who knew football working in the club and at no point did non league football feel likely. There was the possibility of some enjoyment on match days.

Under Morfuni we’ve got convicted criminals in plain sight, numerous EFL charges and in general the club is being ran like a part time outfit. There seems to be zero interest in actually being a football clubs. He’s also manipulated individuals and organisations to do his bidding and the sheer volume of lies has done it for me. There’s literally nothing to enjoy about the club. Shit off the pitch and shit on it. The fact we are tracking the Beamish line says everything.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 22:25:31 »

Both Power and Morfuni could brothers by different mothers.
Peas in a pod I'm afraid 😨
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 00:56:48 »

It's definitely not boring off the field, I'm up for next season, can't be worse, can it?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 14:23:28 »

It's definitely not boring off the field, I'm up for next season, can't be worse, can it?

Yes.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 15:14:35 »

Not looking good for next season if the albeit small TEF sample set was extrapolated based on current numbers of ST holders & estimated pay on the day punters.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 15:45:52 »

Matchday prices are out for those wishing to compare and contrast..

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/202425-match-ticket-prices-confirmed-details/
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 15:50:13 »

Not looking good for next season if the albeit small TEF sample set was extrapolated based on current numbers of ST holders & estimated pay on the day punters.

You've probably got a bit of sample bias, does the forum represent the average fans? Probably not, certainly when you compare to what you hear in the stands where quite a few people are still blissful in believing in the bucket hat Messiah saving us and can't understand why people are critical of the ownership to here where we only have one or two pro-clem voices

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 15:52:32 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/202425-match-ticket-prices-confirmed-details/

Interesting that Proof of ID will be required for Student & disabled tickets and also for under 11, but not Over 65's
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 15:59:43 »

For those interested in how many free games you'll get

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 16:02:56 »

I just don't really get why they don't do this on a formula so that each age group gets broadly the same number of 'free' games, I know there's a bit of rounding needed, but between 3.62 - 10.86 is a wild range.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 16:03:46 »

8.5 freebies for me, just under 7 for Mrs Audrey
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 16:11:57 »

I use Nationwide discounted tickets at £14. Will be interesting to see if that’s an option next season. I won’t be paying £24 for league 2 football.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 16:56:26 »

I use Nationwide discounted tickets at £14. Will be interesting to see if that’s an option next season. I won’t be paying £24 for league 2 football.

Fucking freeloading scum.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2024, 16:57:59 »

I hadn't realised the kids get more free games - no wonder 99% of adults are doing a Jimmy Crankie on macthday's.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: