Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Protest  (Read 37596 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Monday, January 15, 2024, 14:16:04 »

They will probably use the 'hunt for a new manager' as an excuse to postpone/delay the fans forum as Flynn and Hatswell were down as being there, and now, clearly won't be.

Nah, they will wheel in Gunning to tell everyone he is trying his best until Clem tells him any different and we have to work with what we have got we wont get lots of new players in for the new manager to decide he dont want them.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Monday, January 15, 2024, 17:31:38 »

https://twitter.com/swindon_live/status/1746943153750360175?s=49&t=jUFistY_ZoquiFD8_VmjTQ
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Monday, January 15, 2024, 17:32:32 »

There’s some clever fuckers out there Cheesy

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Monday, January 15, 2024, 23:13:55 »

People are rumbling and its starting to build up, I'm hoping the pressure on Clem has been taken up a few levels and fans voices are going to he heard.

If your going to the game and can dish out some leaflets please DM me, even if it's to people in the stand next to you, or to make paper aeroplanes wembley style.

There is a @stfcprotest on twitter who is dishing out a lot a lot of what needs to be said, if that is any member on here again please DM as you seem pissed off enough to help 😊 I think a few of you might know who that person is as some mentioned seating areas in the Arkells behind executive seats.

I'm happy to get everything printed and even if a handful make it into fans hands and wakes a few people up then it's money not lost.

I really wish these podcasts would stick their necks out and push for fans to stand up. It should.be the trusts jobs but if we miss this opportunity over the next 2 weeks Clem will be heads down back in Aus and back to seeing the season out in silence. DM me people 🙏 and I will.be in touch once leaflets arrive

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Monday, January 15, 2024, 23:17:58 »

I listened to the Monday Night Panel tonight and was surprised (or perhaps disappointed) that they only mildly eluded to issues in the club.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Monday, January 15, 2024, 23:28:38 »

I really wish these podcasts would stick their necks out and push for fans to stand up. It should.be the trusts jobs but if we miss this opportunity over the next 2 weeks Clem will be heads down back in Aus and back to seeing the season out in silence. DM me people 🙏 and I will.be in touch once leaflets arrive

You've said it.

We nurture and develop supporter networks at local, national and international levels, working with supporters’ trusts, clubs and individuals to initiate and support campaigns on issues of concern to football supporters, encouraging good governance, supporter representation on club boards, community-ownership and sustainable stewardship of football clubs.

- The Football Supporters Association
https://thefsa.org.uk/about/

The OSC are in a trickier situation as they are an official affiliate of the football club but the Trust? You'd think this would be their time to shine, wouldn't you?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 09:50:38 by Costanza » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 00:22:10 »

People are rumbling and its starting to build up, I'm hoping the pressure on Clem has been taken up a few levels and fans voices are going to he heard.

If your going to the game and can dish out some leaflets please DM me, even if it's to people in the stand next to you, or to make paper aeroplanes wembley style.

There is a @stfcprotest on twitter who is dishing out a lot a lot of what needs to be said, if that is any member on here again please DM as you seem pissed off enough to help 😊 I think a few of you might know who that person is as some mentioned seating areas in the Arkells behind executive seats.

I'm happy to get everything printed and even if a handful make it into fans hands and wakes a few people up then it's money not lost.

I assumed it was you!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 06:25:19 »

I listened to the Monday Night Panel tonight and was surprised (or perhaps disappointed) that they only mildly eluded to issues in the club.

Cant be too critical and run the risk of having their access removed to the club can they
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 06:28:16 »

You've said it.

We nurture and develop supporter networks at local, national and international levels, working with supporters’ trusts, clubs and individuals to initiate and support campaigns on issues of concern to football supporters, encouraging good governance, supporter representation on club boards, community-ownership and sustainable stewardship of football clubs.

- The Footballer Supporters Association
https://thefsa.org.uk/about/

The OSC are in a trickier situation as they are an official affiliate of the football club but the Trust? You'd think this would be their time to shine, wouldn't you?

I see someone on twitter asked the Trust if they were going to comment on the manager issues and they said that isnt what they do.

Person asking the questions then retweeted numerous tweets that the Trust had previously said about manager arrivals or departures

Its ok, we are getting a Trust newsletter this week though!
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 07:20:41 »

I see someone on twitter asked the Trust if they were going to comment on the manager issues and they said that isnt what they do.

Person asking the questions then retweeted numerous tweets that the Trust had previously said about manager arrivals or departures

Its ok, we are getting a Trust newsletter this week though!

The Trust effectively crowned Clem as the new messiah so are in a spot of bother. I had concerns at the time - but was won over by Angus - he then walked and we haven’t heard a peep from him - I assume he’s been very well paid to keep it zipped ….. as will have Flynn.
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 07:23:14 »

Some people at the Trust aka Angus and others got carried away with the power and influence rather than holding the club to account. In my opinion
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 07:29:35 »

The Trust effectively crowned Clem as the new messiah so are in a spot of bother. I had concerns at the time - but was won over by Angus - he then walked and we haven’t heard a peep from him - I assume he’s been very well paid to keep it zipped ….. as will have Flynn.

I'm inclined to agree, hence why there have been a raft of resignations recently and a call to arms for 'fresh blood'. For all the absolutely tremendous hard work these volunteers do at the Trust, unfortunately the goodwill has been absolutely blown apart due to the recent year or so.

They have stated a newsletter will be going out soon/this week including their feedback on the current state of the club, im going to hold off any criticism until we see what they have to say. (News of a statue for Clem is very much a rumour for now Smiley )

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 08:24:24 »

I think the Trust is basically just in Zombie mode until the AGM right? With essentially all officers bar the Secretary resigning? It's shit timing, but at the same time would you want an outgoing Chair/Vice-Chair making commitments and statements on behalf of a future board and tying their hands?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 09:37:49 »

I think the Trust is basically just in Zombie mode until the AGM right? With essentially all officers bar the Secretary resigning? It's shit timing, but at the same time would you want an outgoing Chair/Vice-Chair making commitments and statements on behalf of a future board and tying their hands?

Agreed there
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Tuesday, January 16, 2024, 09:40:03 »

I assumed it was you!

That's why I changed my profile picture back to iffy! Tbh I wanted people to start sharing it so no complaints
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: