Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Protest  (Read 36111 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 23:07:27 »

Into the unknown I’m afaraid but what’s the alternative🤔

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 23:09:36 »

If there is any doubt the rising tide has gone out.  someone dig out the STFC coffin.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 23:31:27 »

Boycotting the home games is the only way to hurt the fucker.

As I keep saying.

The stubborn ST holders trotting out blinkered reasons for renewing will suddenly wake up buying one for the NL and only then smell the coffee. ST monies keep the club afloat in the closed season, not entirely but significantly. Turn that tap off and it’s not only the reseeded pitch that will wilt and die.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 23:34:19 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 00:08:55 »

ST money doesn’t keep the club afloat, us freeloading bastards are the ones dragging the club down, I know this because Anthony fucking Hall said so
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 06:19:32 »

Tennis balls on 18mins ? For our 18th place starting position
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 07:04:54 »

As I keep saying.

The stubborn ST holders trotting out blinkered reasons for renewing will suddenly wake up buying one for the NL and only then smell the coffee. ST monies keep the club afloat in the closed season, not entirely but significantly. Turn that tap off and it’s not only the reseeded pitch that will wilt and die.

Spot on Clap

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #381 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 08:41:09 »

ST money doesn’t keep the club afloat, us freeloading bastards are the ones dragging the club down, I know this because Anthony fucking Hall said so
Yes we were told!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 09:26:47 »

Orange hat weather on Saturday?

[edit] That said, who's gonna be around to see the protest? No fucker at the club in any position of power, that's for sure. We're so fucked.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 10:01:38 by Leggett » Logged

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 10:40:40 »

I created the thread at the time because clem was in the country- at games and had the fans forum planned.

Timing in terms of at game protest just didn't work out. the game where there were rough plans for rumblings was the game we won against bradford and didn't play too bad. Clem and hall did get a number of pelters fired at him at the forum so there was some effect in terms of calling him out and putting the heat on.

Crowds are now so low that the only scenario I would look to go back to trying anything would be the last home game of the season. 'Congratulations' banners celebrating the worst ever stfc side in history would work well. 
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 10:48:54 »

Not a bad idea but for me - that really just focuses on the playing side.

All that will tell people not full versed in all the boardroom stuff is that the team has been poor - which is obviously true but even good run teams with owners pumping in a fuck ton of money have bad seasons.

Just feel that would give off the message that the on field product was the issue here; when really it’s a byproduct of other issues
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 12:07:57 »

How a about a reverse protest.  Fans fix up the ground for free, like the clock cleaning.  Then in return take squatters rights over the remaining 50% of the ground and refuse to give it up until the club is sold to new ownership.  On a more serious note - it's a shame that the JV wasn't able to be written in such a way that there were some forms of frustration available to the fans to force the club's arm on such matters.  It would have been in really bad taste to squirrel such terms in, but would have been fun now.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 19:34:59 »

The bloke behind me was talking about renewing his ST straight away as “now my money goes to the club and not into Power’s pocket” - thinking like that is a big issue.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Whingy the poo

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Monday, April 1, 2024, 22:55:49 »

Worse season after 40 years, with two home games left is there going to be any kind of protest? Hmmm

Something has got to be done on Saturday 27th of April, last home game of the season.

Chats?
Banners?
Tennis balls?
Pitch invasion?-(probably not a good idea, don't want to get docked points) Suicide

They have more points than us and are safe, but Bradford fans had a protest on Saturday:
https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/24221107.bradford-city-fans-chant-protest-owners-game/
« Last Edit: Monday, April 1, 2024, 23:01:15 by Whingy the poo » Logged
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2024, 00:44:04 »

Most of our fans make no noise even when we are doing OK, so I can't see it happening. I've said it before but nobody has listened. Get up in A6U for the last 2 home games. Right behind the directors box and next to the press box. A good old protest chant or two. Even if there is only 50 of us it will be heard. 2 of us got heads turning a few weeks ago.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2024, 05:57:53 »

Launch an email campaign. Bombard the club with emails.

"Get a manager if you want my season ticket money." or whatever the agreed message is.

Easy to do, doesn't involve standing out at matchdays. and the club will be very aware of how many messages they get.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: