Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Protest  (Read 33953 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 17:46:04 »

We are approaching the lowest of the lows.

What's everyone's thresholds for getting involved? It seems like most vocally pissed off fans just don't turn up when it turns to shit leaving the accepting quiet fans to watch the game.

Why haven't the fans turned on Clem/Flynn or the players yet? In normal years one of the 3 would be being hounded right now?

Is it because it has happened too many times before and its tiring and defeated.

Clem sold me the dream and he's sunk us lower than Power.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 17:51:36 »

Because as DV has said previously, fans prefer to do it online rather than in person.

Something practical needs to happen now though. Remember the Diamandis days and it worked well in the end.

You have a supporters Trust so far up the owners backside and a vast majority of apathetic members of the fanbase who are happy because ‘he saved the club’ and bought them a pint.

No wonder this club continually gets fucked over again and again.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 17:51:38 »

I think mass support will be hard to find unless it's obvious we are going bust, or obvious that we are going non league thanks to death by a thousand cuts/cunts.

I hope he sells up and fucks off, because to me it looks like we are headed one way. Not this season, maybe not next, but soon .

It's there anyone capable and willing to take us on though
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 17:54:23 »

It didn't take THAT much for fans to be vocal about Sandro, surely at this juncture, we're in a much worse state?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 17:54:44 »

I make my anger known through hashtags on Twitter…

I didn’t hear one single negative chant (or positive chant) all game today. Nothing.
It might as well have been behind closed doors.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 17:59:01 »

I think Flynn gets a pass as he said nice words into a microphone on the pitch when he was appointed.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 18:01:05 »

I shall give them all a frowning of a lifetime!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 18:08:37 »

It's all changed, the trust led the protests in the diamandis days
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 18:09:30 »

Sadly the only way to get through to Clem is for fans to stay away and not renew season tickets for next season.

So, give no fucks
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 18:11:03 »

I am surprised that Clem is not getting more stick- we are in absolute freefall.

I would prefer a community/fan owned club- want Clem to go but nervous that we will get more chancers in his place.

Still a large section of the fanbase seem to be behind Clem which is baffling considering the way it is going
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 18:11:59 »

Sadly the only way to get through to Clem is for fans to stay away and not renew season tickets for next season.

Agree- I won’t be renewing but I think 3k or so still will even if we went down which looks unlikely

Only way is to starve them out sadly
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 18:14:07 »

Our fans in attendance mostly lack passion, hence the watch game in silence lot. Against FGR we were making noise at the back of the Arkells at a crucial point in the game, there were a thousand or two in front and to the sides who just sat there like they were at the cinema  Doh
We'll be dropping into non league and they'll be doing the same, whilst probably muttering "at least Clem saved our club".
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 18:19:11 »

Rapidly losing interest in it all to be fair. Only still going because of the season ticket. It won’t be renewed whilst these crooks that run the club lead a comfy lifestyle off our hard earned money. If Morfuni can’t fund the club then he should sell it to people that can.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 18:24:18 »

It really wouldn’t take much for the fans that wanted to get together and protest to organise that.
Even if they just said let’s all sit in a certain place, and got 100 or so together, it wouldn’t go unnoticed.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 6, 2024, 18:26:20 »

I think this is the worst possible way. Purely because we have a decent enough fanbase that will go regardless.

He's getting an easy ride and it's a disgrace.

Power needed heras fencing and outside security teams to avoid protests only a few years ago.

It's sad that people are angry but not enough to do anything and I don't know what the solution is
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: