Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Newport County Matchday Thread  (Read 17544 times)
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 10:20:48 »

Consider how many log in on match day you would expect more to join in with their score prediction. I never understand why so many log in but don’t contribute any conversion!

I never come on here to put on a score as I am the kiss of death when predicting a Town win which also applies to placing a bet which I no longer do. The same applies to any prediction League as well because the players I select either get long term injuries, lose form and get dropped or even transferred abroad! Just a reader now.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 10:24:10 »

I never come on here to put on a score as I am the kiss of death when predicting a Town win which also applies to placing a bet which I no longer do. The same applies to any prediction League as well because the players I select either get long term injuries, lose form and get dropped or even transferred abroad! Just a reader now.

Are you 'unlucky Alf' from the fast show. Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 10:40:58 »

Are you 'unlucky Alf' from the fast show. Smiley

Just seems to be regarding football, I am in a Super 6 League over the pub as well and am currently 33rd out of 40 entries and being I like to think I know a bit about the game I am obviously not according to those stats!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 10:43:32 »

Well, we haven't lost pre match😉

You aren’t suggesting some posters only appear to post on the match day thread when we are losing / have lost are you?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 10:54:21 »

Best stay away Ticker😁

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:01:37 »

Young back, Clayton on the bench. Stronger bench than we've had for a while. Genesini drops out of the squad and Obodo stays with the seniors.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:04:31 by Nemo » Logged
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:04:56 »

Great news on Clayton.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:16:41 »

Shade retains the shirt, Uwakwe must have heavily fallen from grace.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:20:59 »

There was talk in the presser of him having a knock. Still ahead of Genesini.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:22:49 »

Or Shade has done well in training…

I think we miss the “get to the byline and whip it in” with Shade. You need it in the mixer at this level.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:25:22 »

I think we miss the “get to the byline and whip it in” with Shade. You need it in the mixer at this level.

Shade has done well but he’s still a right footer playing on the left. Much more difficult to whip in a dangerous cross for Young / Austin
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:26:03 »

Get to the byline, sure. Whip it over everyone's head and out for a throw in the other side, more likely

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:29:32 »

Crosses going in would help, but if Shade cuts inside and runs directly at the defence then that adds something a bit different and gives us at least some threat from the left.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:32:04 »

Crosses going in would help, but if Shade cuts inside and runs directly at the defence then that adds something a bit different and gives us at least some threat from the left.

Uwakwe is a decent crosser of the ball.

No surprise that his collapse in form/Shade’s entry has seen Austin’s involvement reduce dramatically.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, October 14, 2023, 13:40:01 »

Uwakwe is a decent crosser of the ball.

No surprise that his collapse in form/Shade’s entry has seen Austin’s involvement reduce dramatically.

Don't disagree in open play, but if Shade runs forward, wins a free kick and McEachran whips that in, you still have a crossing opportunity. Lots of ways to create chances.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: