Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: kings loyalty  (Read 2240 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2005, 21:52:00 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
Dario Gradi? Guy Roux?

There's an exception which proves every rule....the only interesting thing about Hear'Say, was the radical misuse of the apostrophe.

Hasn't Derek Riordan been transferred?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2005, 22:00:07 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Dario Gradi? Guy Roux?

He is still at Hibs, rumours were that Leeds and Cardiff were sniffing around but the transfer window slammed shut. He has been dropped to the subs bench after he requested a move.

He is a Hibs fan and a bloody vile human being as well. My friend Debbie at work was chatted up by him in one of the wanky George Street bars. She advised him that she was engaged and his response; 'You'll find yourself unengaged when I tell you how much money I earn'.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2005, 22:02:46 »

Dario Gradi? Guy Roux?

He is still at Hibs, rumours were that Leeds and Cardiff were sniffing around but the transfer window slammed shut. He has been dropped to the subs bench after he requested a move.

He is a Hibs fan and a bloody vile human being as well. My friend Debbie at work was chatted up by him in one of the wanky George Street bars. She advised him that she was engaged and his response; 'You'll find yourself unengaged when I tell you how much money I earn'.

Had I fulfilled my ambition to be a footballer I suspect I'd have used similar chat up lines.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2005, 22:09:27 »

Dario Gradi? Guy Roux?

Had I fulfilled my ambition to be a footballer I suspect I'd have used similar chat up lines.

That particular gem never worked! To become a hibs player, you generally have to be unpleasant and have a shit blonde highlighted mullet.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 04:46:34 »

Dario Gradi? Guy Roux?

Right little charmer or should it be right little cunt!?.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: