Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Social Media  (Read 6814 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2024, 23:38:07 »

Sounds like the TSTBL are packing it in
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 07:36:22 »

Sounds like the TSTBL are packing it in

You’d have thought someone died the way they went on last night.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 13:31:21 »

I was wondering what their reaction to being taken in by Clems bullshit was going to be, didn't think it would be that.

Sounds like they've had enough like the rest of us.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 13:44:18 »

They admitted their most recent PR drive and cryptic drivel re. January was at the club’s request, I think the quote last night was ‘they asked us to spread some positivity’.

Nothing against individuals, they are over enthusiastic fans at the end of the day, but they were well and truly used by the club and became a laughing stock in the process so I don’t blame them calling it a day.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 13:48:37 »

I wonder if they spread the good word and have since found out that it may not all be correct
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 13:53:26 »

They admitted their most recent PR drive and cryptic drivel re. January was at the club’s request, I think the quote last night was ‘they asked us to spread some positivity’.

Nothing against individuals, they are over enthusiastic fans at the end of the day, but they were well and truly used by the club and became a laughing stock in the process so I don’t blame them calling it a day.

Ouch.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 13:57:52 »

Which is precisely the MO far the past two and half years.  Power at least had disdain for the fanbase and his fellow "investors".
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 14:03:03 »

Which is precisely the MO far the past two and half years.  Power at least had disdain for the fanbase and his fellow "investors".

As time goes on and you see the shambles of the Morfuni era, one comes to realise how effective Power was at executing his dastardly plans.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 14:11:12 »

Clearly they were never an official supporters organisation in the way the OSC or Trust are, but in my eyes this group were the worst at being pro clem with no sense of perspective. Sad for the guys to lose the passion to do it, though it was never my cup of tea.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 14:31:08 »

Not much left of the Morfuni propaganda machine now which just shows how bad things are getting.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 14:32:10 »

Rich from the LSPOD hinted on here at some shadowy PR guru in the background, pulling the strings. Not sure if we ever got to the bottom of who that was.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 14:33:24 »

Guru? do you mean an intern at STFC or someone in the trust volunteering?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 14:37:47 »

Rich from the LSPOD hinted on here at some shadowy PR guru in the background, pulling the strings. Not sure if we ever got to the bottom of who that was.

I have a feeling that this may be one of our sponsors if it is who I think it is
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 14:48:23 »

I have a feeling that this may be one of our sponsors if it is who I think it is

If it’s who I think it is they have a lot more influence at the club than most of the shady characters hanging around.

And no, I’m not going to name them on an open forum
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, January 4, 2024, 14:49:30 »

If it’s who I think it is they have a lot more influence at the club than most of the shady characters hanging around.

And no, I’m not going to name them on an open forum

Oh this is a fun game playing guess who. We are probably all thinking about different people.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: