Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Football Manager 2006 Beta Demo Released  (Read 4731 times)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, September 17, 2005, 12:27:44 »

Word is ntl are upgrading all their customers to 10mb in the next few months.

http://www.ntl.com/mediacentre/press/display.asp?id=797
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, September 17, 2005, 13:06:07 »

someone please give me a formation that works! I have lost my first 3 games! Getting really annoying! :evil:

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #62 on: Saturday, September 17, 2005, 13:08:24 »

I always found a simple 4-4-2 to work best, normal style.
kick_ass1987

« Reply #63 on: Saturday, September 17, 2005, 16:41:13 »

Yeah me 2.... normal 4-4-2, with the 2 wingers running half way up to the strikers, just work on your player selection, that normally sorts it.... make sure you sub players when there condition gets below 60 and try not to select players who's condition is under about 87-88 before the game starts if you can help it
kick_ass1987

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, September 17, 2005, 16:41:47 »

sorry not below 60 i mean below 70
Spud

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 13:29:16 »

Quote from: "kick_ass1987"
Yeah me 2.... normal 4-4-2, with the 2 wingers running half way up to the strikers, just work on your player selection, that normally sorts it.... make sure you sub players when there condition gets below 60 and try not to select players who's condition is under about 87-88 before the game starts if you can help it

If my player gets to 90% and its not a big game i usually rest them to be honest.
Danjackson10

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 13:39:45 »

i play a 2-1-4-1-2! im 6th in the prem with town
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 13:54:44 »

Quote from: "kick_ass1987"

Thanks, done a bit better with this actually. Think I am 4th after about 7 or 8 games. Cureton, Thorpe and Les Ferdinand all bagging me lots of goals! Beers

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
alex

« Reply #68 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 18:55:10 »

how are you meant to sign anybody when they give you a budget of 9k?! it doesn't let you play more than about 20games either, it saves your game and shuts down the game Crying  i was 3rd bottom by that time anyway so probably just as well!
alex

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 18:57:33 »

does anyone know where you can get a fifa2006 demo?
Spud

« Reply #70 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 18:58:04 »

Quote from: "alex"
how are you meant to sign anybody when they give you a budget of 9k?! it doesn't let you play more than about 20games either, it saves your game and shuts down the game Crying  i was 3rd bottom by that time anyway so probably just as well!

Its a demo, of course you've only got a limited number of games. Has anybody found any bugs in the game yet as thats what the beta demo is for. Wink
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 18:59:08 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Its a demo, of course you've only got a limited number of games. Has anybody found any bugs in the game yet as thats what the beta demo is for. Wink

Yeah, Cureton has scored 7 in 7 for me! Surely that is a bug!

Spud

« Reply #72 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 19:01:57 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 19:41:38 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"

kick_ass1987

« Reply #74 on: Sunday, September 18, 2005, 20:36:16 »

yeah i found a bug, but i havent reported it yet...... I was playin a game, i brought Jenks on as a sub, and then i went to change the team around later on, and he wasnt on the pitch, it was as if he had been sent off, but he hadent, and he ended up playing a rating of 5.... so i think i was down to 10 men, im not sure
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: