Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC vs Barrow AFC pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 26737 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 12:54:11 »

Just FYI, LSPOD is trying to bring back some player interviews for the summer break, I know he has got one in the bag and is trying for more, so keep your ears open for those.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 12:55:41 »

Anyone trying to a spokesperson for a group of diverse fans of different walks of life and that have very different opinions is always going to come across as a bit of a tit. That little bald twat from England Fans group they used to roll out on Sky Sports News used to drive me insane.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 16:16:21 »

I think the trouble is, several of them seem to think emulating Soccer AM or A League of Their Own style of format is amazeballs. I think that type of format only really attracts the likes of 12yr old lads and twats. I suppose an argument could be made that if there are a lot of both of those that enjoy football then carry on regardless.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: