Poll
Question: Who gets your vote?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 15:59:03)
Sol Brynn - 0 (0%)
Joe Tomlinson - 0 (0%)
Frazer Blake-Tracy - 1 (3.4%)
Tom Brewitt - 4 (13.8%)
Remeao Hutton - 0 (0%)
Saidou Khan - 1 (3.4%)
George McEachran - 3 (10.3%)
Jonny Williams (sub 74) - 2 (6.9%)
Tyrese Shade - 0 (0%)
Charlie Austin (sub 80) - 0 (0%)
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy - 14 (48.3%)
Dylan Kadji (on 74) - 1 (3.4%)
Tomi Adeloye (on 80) - 3 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hartlepool v Swindon MoM Thread  (Read 1076 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 15:59:03 »

A microcosm of our season, that one.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 16:22:30 »

Brewitt looked like he cared. Not sure many others did. RHM, Williams and Austin maybe. The rest: dogshit. Kadji could be a competition winner. How did Shade last 90?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 16:26:09 »

RHM scored I guess. Another one where they can all get to fuck.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 17:12:07 »

Brynn 6 - Down a bit slow for their second. Doesn't command the area, but does pull off save. Came for a couple on the 6 yard line but didn't get there. Ultimately though, had little to do!

Hutton 5 - Is 'ok' going forward. Poor defender. I saw him head one today Mr Hockaday!

Brewitt 6 - Was OK, but out of position a few times. Looked smaller today than he had done in previous games. Didn't close down the player for the second. Neither did any of the midfield who were all the other side of him!

FBT 6 - A LB not a CB please. Did OK

Tomlinson 4 - Poor game. Worst I've seen of him. Got worse as the match progressed

Shade 4 - First 5 mins he seemed up for it. Then he drifted in and out. Then stayed out until he volleyed way wide (rather than controlling the ball and then shooting perhaps?)

Khan 6.5 - Was superb in the first 20 mins. And then he had short pockets of influence. Should never have fired his chance wide. Could have put it on a plate for Austin.

McEacheran 6 - Some strong tackles. But, think he was knackered at the end. Couldn't chase back for their second

Williams 6 - Did a lot of work off the ball. Started to carry us when he was subbed. Surprised he went then as he didnt look spent unlike McEacheran

Austin 5 - Offside all the time. Missed one he might have expected to score. Scored one where he didnt need to be offside.

RHM 7 - Hustled and bustled and was a handful all game. Took his goal well. Everything else went wide!

Subs:
Khadji 4 - Should never have come on. Clayton should have come on in a DM position.

Adeloye 6 - He did OK in a short cameo. He tried to help the defence and he played a couple of really good passes to set others up.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: