Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Goal of the season  (Read 2915 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 12:30:41 »

Some good ones there, but also a few that show the glaring problem with our style. How many involved 30 odd seconds of pissing around with the ball in our half whilst the oppo striker runs back and forth but doesn't actually need to bother pressurising, whilst behind him the team set up 10 players ready to defend when it finally comes forward. When it works it works, but at our level the players with the ability to play the quick killer ball which the style needs are really lacking.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 12:36:08 »

What happened to the rumours that both Reed and Williams had signed new deals but they hadn’t been announced?

All great goals. Barry v Walsall is a cracker. The first goal on Tuesday could have been in there for the Baudry and then Payne passes.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 13:18:40 »

Some good ones there, but also a few that show the glaring problem with our style. How many involved 30 odd seconds of pissing around with the ball in our half whilst the oppo striker runs back and forth but doesn't actually need to bother pressurising, whilst behind him the team set up 10 players ready to defend when it finally comes forward. When it works it works, but at our level the players with the ability to play the quick killer ball which the style needs are really lacking.

It's telling when they've used the analysis video to be able to show the full pass count, rather than the official highlights which no doubt cuts out most of the fannying about.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 14:17:04 »

You're in for a great time on Saturday!

Cheesy

I have actually watched a few games this season. When we're good, we're electric. I Just find passing for passings sake very dull.
Penmans Penalties

now I believe scarf above the head

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 18:09:23 »

Ben Gladwin v Scunthorpe, great goal just what we needed
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 19:32:48 »

As others have said, some good ones there.
I like the Williams one v Hartlepool.
By way of contrast, of those not in the video, , I also really liked Davison’s against Sutton at home (from Wolacott’s kick out, and Davison ran from our area to get on the end of it).
adje

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 19:36:09 »

1 Williams
2 Williams
3 Williams

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: