Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 8593 times)
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 11:22:48 »

Good luck to the lad. As others have said; looked like our best player in the first few games of the season; then fell away a lot; until the City game. Onwards and upwards; always a risk with loanees
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 11:30:29 »

Good luck KKH - he showed flashes of genius but so often lacked end product.  Great game against Man City has caught the eye but to add balance for villa supporters who think he is ready

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11750/12491536/barrow-2-0-swindon-ollie-banks-josh-gordon-score-penalties

I fear villa have misjudged where he is at off one display.  That said wish him all the best wherever he ends up and just hope he is afforded game time as that is what he needs.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #77 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 11:47:56 »

I fear villa have misjudged where he is at off one display.  That said wish him all the best wherever he ends up and just hope he is afforded game time as that is what he needs.
I would be inclined to agree with this but I understand it was agreed prior to the game on friday that he would go back.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 11:50:12 »

Maybe they will send him out to a league one club like Sunderland which would be a fantastic move for his development. I can't remember the game where he was kicked around the pitch and Garner commentated on how many bruises he had and that's he had no protection from the referee. Maybe Villa don't want him playing against those sort of league 2 teams anymore. 
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 11:53:39 by Jimmy Quimm » Logged

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #79 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 11:58:25 »

I can't remember the game where he was kicked around the pitch and Garner commentated on how many bruises he had and that's he had no protection from the referee. Maybe Villa don't want him playing against those sort of league 2 teams anymore. 
Harrogate at home.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 11:58:29 »

Villa would have watched every game that he played for us - this would have been planned from late last year, and the only reason it didn't happen on the 2nd Jan was because of City.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 12:31:49 »

Villa have recalled most of their loan players. Suspect gerrard wants to see them up close, and possibly to act as cover for Covid. Won’t be completely suprised if KKH is back by the end of the month

Things get better but they never get good
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 15:39:11 »

his best bits are composure under pressure and confidence to take it past people with skill and pace.

his bads bits are positioning, crossing and shooting.

the first games i was in awe of him, he has cost us goals and im sure the ball boys will be pleased to not have to go retrieve his efforts over the town end. he has contributed to our league position and with our cup rule so will be grateful for what he has done. on his day he has been brilliant and im sure we will look back in years to come and think we were where it all started.

a young lad learning and still has lot's to learn but the potential is there for sure
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 15:45:36 »

Oh well. The nature of loan players. We move on.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 16:00:29 »

Massive over reaction on social media. You'd of thought Villa have recalled Pele.

Decent player, massive future. However, 1 assist and 0 league goals. Switches off defensively. We will survive.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 16:26:52 »

His 2 best games for us were in the Cup.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, January 9, 2022, 16:58:29 »

Massive over reaction on social media. You'd of thought Bradford have recalled Doyle.

Decent player, massive future. However, 1 assist and 0 league goals. Switches off defensively. We will survive.

In the context of 2 years ago- this recall is minor. Doubt we sell out the County Ground for KKH's return
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, January 10, 2022, 12:46:21 »

It is a shame he has been recalled, he has done well for us and we will need to replace him, for a young lad who has got his first loan he has done well
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, January 10, 2022, 12:56:12 »

His 2 best games for us were in the Cup.

I think you are probably right there. I did read that Villa had recalled him to loan him out at League 1/Championship level which makes sense if they can already see significant progress at us in League 2. He is clearly a talented player but did blow hot and cold. Would have preferred to have him until the end of the season, of course, but that's the risk with loan players.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, January 10, 2022, 13:16:40 »

Hope for his sake he doesn’t end up in a position like Matt Smith did last year, being loaned out to a club where he’s sat on the bench more often than not.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: