Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Newport tickets (away)  (Read 28546 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 03:23:21 »

People will jusy mark the test on the website as negative anyway if they are that way inclined
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:06:06 »

There is some glorious shit being lost on twitter re covid passport's....

Sent from my SM-A125F

There are people stating that they have been vaccinated etc but are not willing to show proof to Newport stewards as they are very much against health passports. Perhaps I am missing something but what's the big deal? Is this some kind of deep routed belief that if we have health passports then the government are going to know all of our private business etc. Surely the fact we have smart phones and NHS records anyway means the Govt know everything they want and need to anyway.

What am I missing?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:23:00 »

What's the app called?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:29:54 »

What's the app called?

'NHS App'

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:35:08 »

There are people stating that they have been vaccinated etc but are not willing to show proof to Newport stewards as they are very much against health passports. Perhaps I am missing something but what's the big deal? Is this some kind of deep routed belief that if we have health passports then the government are going to know all of our private business etc. Surely the fact we have smart phones and NHS records anyway means the Govt know everything they want and need to anyway.

What am I missing?

That many human beings are incredibly easily led and naive and will believe whatever charismatic grifters will tell them? 
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:39:29 »

That many human beings are incredibly easily led and naive and will believe whatever charismatic grifters will tell them? 

Barmy. One reply to the club's announcement to ticket and Covid details was 'well I'm not showing a health passport so I am not going'. So many man babies around. 

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:52:36 »

Anyone able to buy more than 1 ticket?

Not sure if there's a limit of 1 per ST account till it hits general sale?

Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:55:02 »

Barmy. One reply to the club's announcement to ticket and Covid details was 'well I'm not showing a health passport so I am not going'. So many man babies around. 

It's pathetic.

The NHS app can be a bit of a rigmarole if it gets to the stage of asking for proof of identity if the Covid Pass has been generated too many times, which is a pickle that I got into.

Nevertheless, as Batch said it's not difficult to register a negative test and job done with either the text or email.

In reality, if the events that I've been too that have needed proof of Covid status are anything to go by, then the actual checks are likely to be somewhat less than stringent anyway with just waving the phone at the steward and that's it.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:57:18 »

Anyone able to buy more than 1 ticket?

Not sure if there's a limit of 1 per ST account till it hits general sale?

Having the same problem here.
Trying to book my lads.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:58:23 »

Well, that sucks, one ticket per ST, and can't book my Junior Red nipper with me.

STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 10:01:50 »

Having the same problem here.
Trying to book my lads.

I reckon there's a problem with the system as for other games the + is in Red and you can select Multiple tickets

Have emailed the club
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 10:06:10 »

Why can't I buy a Crawley ticket yet?
STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 10:07:03 »

Why can't I buy a Crawley ticket yet?

Wonder if they're anticipating it will be postponed for International Callups?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 10:10:12 »

You could well be right, that'd be shit for me, I'm off back to France on that Sunday so was hoping to get one more game in.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 10:10:13 »

Reading some of the crap that's trafficked on social media, it's easy to think the feeble-minded have taken over the asylum in the UK. It may be little more than a gesture, but over here you have to show your vaccine pass QR code whenever you go to a restaurant and club. It takes two seconds and everyone just does it. And *everyone* wears a mask in public transport and shops. Virtually nobody makes a fuss about it, and virtually no-one cries that their fundamental rights have been trampled. This is in France, mind.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: