Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: VPN  (Read 16488 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, August 8, 2021, 16:42:11 »

Well. I got a reply straight away to my email - on a Sunday evening! - and while they don't know why it didn't autorenew, the response time was pretty impressive. Time to catch up on what I missed.  Beers

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, August 9, 2021, 08:13:44 »

I am going to join the IPTV revolution via a mate who has had it in Luxembourg for sometime. Partially as I want to watch the Gaelic football on Irish tv, and might watch the occasional Prem match, for £50 a year seems like a no-brainer.

My question is re the Swindon games on Ifollow. Can I still subscribe to the Swindon games and pay as if I am abroad (I don't mind doing this as the income goes to the club) or do they get 'streamed' for nothing.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, August 9, 2021, 08:16:30 »

You still have to pay for a stream if you vpn it through the app.

My iptv actually has an ‘ifollow’ channel which broadcasts some, but not all, games.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, August 9, 2021, 08:20:40 »

You still have to pay for a stream if you vpn it through the app.

My iptv actually has an ‘ifollow’ channel which broadcasts some, but not all, games.

Cheers. My mate in Lux is a Peterborough fan and said the same last season, I think he paid for the Season ticket but a lot of the games he could have actually got for nada through that channel. Aware it's probably not to be reliant on as Ifollow are attempting to crack down on people watching the games this way.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, August 9, 2021, 08:46:03 »

I am going to join the IPTV revolution via a mate who has had it in Luxembourg for sometime. Partially as I want to watch the Gaelic football on Irish tv, and might watch the occasional Prem match, for £50 a year seems like a no-brainer.

My question is re the Swindon games on Ifollow. Can I still subscribe to the Swindon games and pay as if I am abroad (I don't mind doing this as the income goes to the club) or do they get 'streamed' for nothing.

Depends if your IPTV provider does the Ifollow Swindon matches. Not all do and it can be hit or miss if it works. You'll still be able to subscribe to Ifollow. IPTV just share streams illegally.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:32:48 »

Am I right in thinking if iFollow is allowing me to buy then my VPN is working?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:34:00 »

Hmmm, still says £10 after I disconnect.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 10:08:44 »

Not always, sometimes it takes your money as the VPN tells them you are "abroad" but then the VPN Ip addresses are banned making your purchase pointless.

I have a season ticket so not sure if its still £7 per game abroad or not, but if it thinks you are abroad then surely you would get the abroad price?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
swindon74

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 13:55:40 »

I’ve bought ExpressVPN £10 a month, set myself to Germany and it’s working a dream. Used it for the Scunthorpe game too, and had no dropouts the whole game!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 12:18:52 »

Anyone using Nord today? I can't seem to buy a video pass, tried Norway and Sweden so far.

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 12:32:00 »

Anyone using Nord today? I can't seem to buy a video pass, tried Norway and Sweden so far

Having same issue. EFL site saying today's game unavailable
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 12:34:20 by Arriba » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 12:37:24 »

It's now available. Try France
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 13:32:40 »

Got in on my second Norway try. Had to log out and back in. Paid for and streaming now with BBC Wilts commentary
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 13:34:11 »

Andrew Hawes is very passionate not sure if it's Phil Smith as his side kick or maybe Steve Hale

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 13:49:20 »

I thought caddis was on?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: