Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Footballs bad guys  (Read 14670 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 15:54:18 »

Well, a witness said he grabbed her by the throat, pushed her out into the garden and kicked her in the head.

Somebody needs to give him a good kicking.

Which at present is all it is "a witness". Obviously if a completely true statement then he should be dealt the correct punishment. Witnesses can and do say some obscure things though. LIke making a story much more bigger than it was, sometimes not even recalling much and just filling bits in. There's been a lot of work done on studying witnesses and their statements.

What we still don't know is if that is completely accurate and even then, how did this situation come about? How did (if true) Barton come to have his hand around her throat? Was he provoked? Had he just found out she had just girthed every bloke in the property? Was it purely premeditated? Did he just stand up and grab her around the throat for no reason at all?

One thing I do know though, I used to wonder why a lot of women seemingly always ended up with totally disrespectful morons. Taking the glamour and aesthetic away of "oh well I do like a bad boy" - No you don't love, not really, no one wants to spend their life in fear of some abusive cunt. I've come to the conclusion that they too are also totally disrespectful morons.

Someone probably will give Barton a good kicking but I don't think that would help. He'd more than likely thrive off it. 

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 16:20:16 »

Four pages on Joey Barton and no one's posted this yet  Smiley

JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 17:12:18 »

Been watching too many repeats of 'Allo 'Allo

Nothing to see here
kaufman

« Reply #48 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 17:51:54 »

Barton will be put on garden leave and they’ll bring in McGreal on a short term deal…..probably.
Will fans boo McGreal when he returns? Probably. Should they? Nah.
Penmans Penalties

now I believe scarf above the head

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 17:56:46 »

The victims of abuse are not morons, breaking the circle of abuse is one of the hardest things to do. It can be done but easy it is not
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 18:18:21 »

The victims of abuse are not morons, breaking the circle of abuse is one of the hardest things to do. It can be done but easy it is not

Agreed, i come across this quite a bit in my work. The amount of people  who have to be re-homed by the Council i work for because they are fleeing domestic violence is quite scary.
Flashheart

« Reply #51 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 18:34:10 »

One thing I do know though, I used to wonder why a lot of women seemingly always ended up with totally disrespectful morons. Taking the glamour and aesthetic away of "oh well I do like a bad boy" - No you don't love, not really, no one wants to spend their life in fear of some abusive cunt. I've come to the conclusion that they too are also totally disrespectful morons.

Jesus wept!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 18:46:29 »

Fuckin hell
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 18:49:51 »

They forecast rain tomorrow

So, give no fucks
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 19:20:15 »

Agreed, i come across this quite a bit in my work. The amount of people  who have to be re-homed by the Council i work for because they are fleeing domestic violence is quite scary.
A friend of mine has his own charity that works with the families of those that have lost close relatives through domestic violence. How the fuck he sleeps at night is beyond me. I helped him interview for people to work for him, fuck me that was bad enough. There is a side of this world that thankfully the vast majority of us will never know and long may it stay that way.  Coercive control is massive. Ryan Giggs etc.
Some people are cunts, end of. Joey Barton is one of them.
Hunk

« Reply #55 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 19:36:14 »

I also occasionally deal with domestic abuse in my role in education. The kind of parent that can hurt his/her own fucking flesh and blood will almost certainly be willing to deal it out to their spouse too. Never gets remotely easier to deal with or less infuriating. I sleep well knowing I’ve done my bit to help but how the hell these domestic abusers get a wink of kip I’ll never know
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 19:42:25 »

I also occasionally deal with domestic abuse in my role in education. The kind of parent that can hurt his/her own fucking flesh and blood will almost certainly be willing to deal it out to their spouse too. Never gets remotely easier to deal with or less infuriating. I sleep well knowing I’ve done my bit to help but how the hell these domestic abusers get a wink of kip I’ll never know

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9826425/Man-guilty-killing-teenage-girl-called-father-abuse-claims.html

So, give no fucks
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 21:25:53 »

This fucking statement

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2021/july/joey-barton-statement-update/
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 21:30:53 »

That’s a shambles

Now, ain't that just like me?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 21:45:03 »

victimless crime.

so who brought this to court if the wife doesn't want to press charges?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: