Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pointless home game against Ipswich  (Read 24444 times)
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Monday, May 3, 2021, 14:07:55 »

As is usual with this club over many years, the supporters will never get to know the real background machinations that went/go on and probably never will as it nearly always information/rumours gleaned from those supposedly "itk" and others reading between the lines that the opinions are formed and the real truth gets lost along the way.

It reads on here that RW divides views if he were to come back and that is understandable due to the way he left and I for one would rather see someone new but look what we got with Sheridan, so, better the devil you know?

Personally I am just fed up to the back teeth with it all and just want this whole clusterf**k done and dusted as soon as possible and not drag on into next season or looming large is a Southend scenario.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Monday, May 3, 2021, 17:20:49 »

Couldn't watch on Saturday but just caught up on the lowlights! Looked terrible. Can't wait to get the off field issues sorted so that we can get a new man in and off load the dross and set a direction for the team.

I wouldn't be averse to Wellens coming back. I know that all managers, players etc in football do the following:
1. Are economical with the truth
2. Are driven by financial gain
3. Are loyal to themselves and not the club
4. Are mostly arrogant cocks

Let's see what happens next - other than embarrassment against Wigan!

« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 18:15:21 by Nomoreheroes » Logged

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 12:48:17 »

Unemployed man would take job.
Well, colour me surprised.

Indeed its all a bit Mandy Rice Davies isn't it!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 13:10:01 »

Indeed its all a bit Mandy Rice Davies isn't it!
I see his Mum is peddling the line that he wasn't sacked from Salford, it was mutual consent as he wouldn't sacrifice his footballing principles..... if by footballing principles he meant putting a team out that lost most weeks then may be his principles needed questioning!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 17:13:53 »

I see his Mum is peddling the line that he wasn't sacked from Salford, it was mutual consent as he wouldn't sacrifice his footballing principles.....
TBF that was quite widely reported at the time, not just his Mum "peddling a line"
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 17:28:58 »

TBF that was quite widely reported at the time, not just his Mum "peddling a line"
Oh come on in this case it’s a sacking by any other name, their form was worst than ours under Sheridan!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 21:23:05 »

Oh come on in this case it’s a sacking by any other name, their form was worst than ours under Sheridan!
I was referring to the bit about refusing to compromise on playing style
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: