Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wimbledon v Swindon Town 17/4/21 Matchday Thread  (Read 23448 times)
diggers

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:21:06 »

Twine is the only positive to come out of this awful shit storm of a season, I’m presuming that he shagged Cowley’s Mrs based on the constant Twine bashing he spouts. He’s a Swindon lad and fan so he’s probably the only person on the pitch who gives a shit.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:21:40 »

Just checked the score - not surprised and none of us should be.
Club is fucking done, rotten.
Until Power, Sheridan and the majority of the players are gone nothing will ever change.
Not giving a penny more to the parasite and hope he fucks off as soon as possible.
What is sad the result hasn’t got to me, maybe a first, that alone sums up STFC right now.
Done with the shit.
Massive week next week off the field.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:22:46 »

Until Power, Sheridan and the majority of the players are gone nothing will ever change.
Not giving a penny more to the parasite and hope he fucks off as soon as possible.
What is sad the result hasn’t got to me, maybe a first, that alone sums up STFC right now.
Done with the shit.

Well put Duke  Clap

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:22:57 »

In L2

Ronaldo in the NL.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:23:22 »

Wide from Omotoye. Ball hit his head rather than him heading

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
STFC no2 fan

« Reply #320 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:23:28 »

Done with the shit.
agree with the sentiment brother but if us die hard fans give up caring then what is left?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:24:40 »

I have no doubt that if this team was in League 2 they'd be bottom of that as well

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:24:59 »

What a fucking abortion that was.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:26:19 »

Trying to watch now with a little objectivity and we can pass the ball around quite well until it breaks down but then never win the second ball back. Work rate as much as anything else I suppose which is basics for a well drilled outfit which we patently are not. Oh well Divvy 4 here we come.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:26:26 »

That performance was absolute chlamydia
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:26:33 »

agree with the sentiment brother but if us die hard fans give up caring then what is left?

I won’t turn my back for good and as soon as the parasite is gone will renew season tickets, travel away and renew corporate deals.
Never thought I could do this but no issue any more such is my feeling towards Lee the parasite Power.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:26:38 »

I assume we'll have to wait until the morning before we get anything as far as radio interviews go?  Hawes should really go for the jugular this time.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:27:14 »

Twine is the only positive to come out of this awful shit storm of a season, I’m presuming that he shagged Cowley’s Mrs based on the constant Twine bashing he spouts. He’s a Swindon lad and fan so he’s probably the only person on the pitch who gives a shit.

Twine is suffering from the 'One of our own ' Tag

Did nothing of note on loan at non league teams..

Had a good half season at Newport and suddenly he's a world beater ........

I remember the last player that got that tag, a certain Tom Smith......who many tagged as a player we should build the team around....

There was a meltdown when he was released and joined Cheltenham with many saying it would come back and bit us in the ass, ...where us he now?

Yes Twine shows promise BUT he is nowhere near Championship standard and in terms of L1 would not be a first choice player......
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:27:45 »

I have no doubt that if this team was in League 2 they'd be bottom of that as well

Managed by this turd without doubt.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 18:28:39 »

No straws left to clutch.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: