Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Northern doomed v Southern doomed. RAFC v STFC  (Read 28300 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 13:52:32 »

Is there a noun for a collection of cunts

A "synergy".

It's a "synergy of cunts".

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 13:54:35 »

A quimmage.

As I’ve been resigned to relegation for ages, I was pissed off at just how pissed off I felt listening to the radio commentary last night. Poor Hartley and Hawes sounded exasperated at the all-round incompetence for much of it.

Hey-ho.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 14:03:54 »

A quimmage.

As I’ve been resigned to relegation for ages, I was pissed off at just how pissed off I felt listening to the radio commentary last night. Poor Hartley and Hawes sounded exasperated at the all-round incompetence for much of it.

Hey-ho.

I think given the magnitude of the shite they have had to watch and commentate all season both Hartley and Hawes do a very good job in my view. I thought last night they were particularly patient and only some very subtle good humoured barbs at Shez, Curran and Jewell were thrown in.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 14:46:03 »

block, as in "A block of flaps"
Hunk

« Reply #499 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 15:07:12 »

A Swindon of Cunts. Duh
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 15:16:54 »

I think given the magnitude of the shite they have had to watch and commentate all season both Hartley and Hawes do a very good job in my view. I thought last night they were particularly patient and only some very subtle good humoured barbs at Shez, Curran and Jewell were thrown in.
I agree. I think we’re lucky to have them.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 15:59:17 »

I agree. I think we’re lucky to have them.

They have frustrated me in the past by pussy footing around when asking questions but last night was a joy to listen too.

Sheridactyl nearly losing it when pricked about Curran was worth keeping as an Mp3 file.

Clems Army!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 15:59:49 »

Finally done me in this has. I’ll just look for results now and that’ll be it.

This bunch of wankers ‘running’ the club has killed my love for the club ive supported since i was a kid.

Until they’ve gone, im out.

Fucking wankers.
i'm with you Tans, I have supported this club all my life but I am ashamed to say I am a supporter now!  Get rid of the lot including the faceless Steve Anderson.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 16:10:08 »

They have frustrated me in the past by pussy footing around when asking questions but last night was a joy to listen too.

Sheridactyl nearly losing it when pricked about Curran was worth keeping as an Mp3 file.

I haven't heard the interview but Hawes did make reference a few times during the match about Curran not doing things a professional footballer would do but in a pretty subtle way. It seems he went in to Shez quite hard during the interview and quite right too.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 18:01:29 »

I haven't heard the interview but Hawes did make reference a few times during the match about Curran not doing things a professional footballer would do but in a pretty subtle way. It seems he went in to Shez quite hard during the interview and quite right too.

He wasn't even that hard on him in all honesty. He rather just asked the questions that needed asking. Hawes has become great at asking direct questions whilst also retaining some level of respect and sensitivity to both himself and his interviewee.

Even El Dino noted that this is indeed Hawes job to get answer whilst asking difficult questions. Yet the Johnozoic one always gets his Ptera feathers ruffled at the mere tickling of a Curran based question.

It's always well worth listening to the Post Match and Hawes has been increasingly more confident. My cap is finely doffed to him, it's a thankless task but he is very good journalist. Probably deserves a gig higher up. He's getting into Gary Rose territory for my own list of "All time influentional local reporters" and I can say, it's kind of a Brian Clough sized list. In some ways, Rose had it "easy" because he was around mostly for the good yet crazy times of PdC. I think Hawes is conducting himself greatly in what is a hugely difficult period for both fans and professionals linked to the club. Especially when they happen to be both Smiley

#TopOne

'Incessant Nonsense'

tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 18:23:58 »

This anyone on here? Well played, nearly brought me to tears

https://twitter.com/1MREDVE/status/1382286961914871810?s=20

Hunk

« Reply #506 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 18:31:25 »

This anyone on here? Well played, nearly brought me to tears

https://twitter.com/1MREDVE/status/1382286961914871810?s=20

Brilliant. Nailed it
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 19:13:45 »

Loved it. Only criticism is the whistling. If ya gonna whistle, whistle laddy  Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: