Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: As the club is clueless, can we come up with a winning formula. STFC v Peterboro  (Read 31649 times)
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 14:58:32 »

Aspherical out!

Sorry Sheridan was appointed

Fuck knows where that spelling come from...

Remind me not to drink to much prior to watching STFC!!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 14:59:02 »

And only 2 of them have scored
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #227 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 14:59:28 »

Anyone know if that's the worst home defeats for any Town side since records and is it the worst out of all four leagues this season
It was the Swindon record at 11 for home defeats in a season. So its just emphasising the level of disaster this season has been.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 14:59:51 »

Thank God he blew the whistle!

0-2

Kept the ball for the first 15mins but couldn't create anything. Peterborough midfield and forwards were always closing down and snapping at our heels.

Posh then got into the game and targeted our right side, just like everyone else has this year. Rough to blame Curran for everything. He has been up against a quick and skillful upper Championship level striker.

We defended poorly, as per usual and have been lucky to have only conceded 2.

Going forward, Garrick has the beating of his defender, but at times looks as if he's not sure what game he's playing!

Hope made a go of things for about 15 mins - didn't win anything but looked to be trying. After that he disappeared.
Payne has had a couple of chances, but hasn't taken them.

Twine has dives so much and so theatrically that when he does get fouled it isn't given. If he'd cleared the ball they wouldn't have scored and it might be 0-0 now. They grew in confidence after that and our heads dropped.

Thompson was good against Ipswich. He's been progressively awful since. He can't get much worse than today.

Grants passing in the first 15 mins was a bit off. He's looking like a stand in CB today.

Missilou is slow, Palmer was found out after 15 mins. Payne has been all over the shop at times.

Camp has looked a bit dodgy too!

Wright was screaming at the 4th official after Twine made too much of the foul in their area. Surprised he wasn't carded.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:00:20 »

Not 1 home team is winning at half time in L1 today!
Typical when we're at home !!. 

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:02:28 »

Town were always going to lose today so really couldn't give a fuck about getting a load of aggro from a bunch of blokes I don't know. Even set up to lose today.

Wouldn't panic just yet. I did say don't bother looking at the table after this match. Still up on expected points accrued with regards since the final 10/12 games.

It's Rochdale, Wimbledon and Wigan that matter. We'll beat two of them and draw with Wigan. Will somehow end up being enough.

Might even sneak a point or surprise result elsewhere.

Game of two halves, I'm sure the Johnozoic twat of a manager won't change anything significant until around 80mins.

Not watching today, got to go and work on my insecurity.

I admire your optimism and not having a dig at any way.
We are a shambles, can’t score and can’t defend. A keeper that is shaky and a midfield that is physically inept. Put together by a Manager that has no game plan and an owner that no words can describe.
We are doomed.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #231 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:02:38 »

Come on iFollow we have kicked off!

digby

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:03:00 »

I think Twine is creating his own problems - he had a good talking to from the ref early on, must've said something. Ref now has his card marked - evident by the non penalty/yellow card and not getting fouls given, when should have been !
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:03:01 »

Does anyone at Ifollow know that we have kicked off?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:03:08 »

WTF

Nothing to see here
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:03:16 »

ifollow have given up and gone home?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:03:26 »

Team playing like strangers because, as usual, they're trying to work out where they're playing. Whichever genius thought Curran and Garrick was an adequate right-side defence needs to be led gently away from a football ground, never to return. Surprisingly, playing Hope as an isolated front man with no-one within 20 yards of him is working no better than it did with Pitman. It's almost as if the player isn't the problem. Grounds as aimless as usual, Thompson not there, Twine powder-puff. It's all so fucking clueless we're getting what we deserve.

Who thinks someone will see the problem and correct it this half, or between now and the end of the season? Our club is just a twitching corpse now.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:03:31 »

I admire your optimism and not having a dig at any way.
We are a shambles, can’t score and can’t defend. A keeper that is shaky and a midfield that is physically inept. Put together by a Manager that has no game plan and an owner that no words can describe.
We are doomed.

Which = we're shite😀

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:03:36 »

We don’t do anything remotely near L1 level - or L2 on this showing.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #239 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 15:03:41 »

Does anyone at Ifollow know that we have kicked off?
They are protecting us from watching the shit.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: