Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Club Charged By The FA  (Read 84230 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 13:10:31 »

Not sure it’s accurate to say all comments are an assumption....  and I’m not parroting anything, I’m asking a few questions. If you can point me towards where it’s set out what form fan rep would take, in terms of meeting attendance, voting rights, and any other decision-making authority, that would be great!

I can’t agree that Power isn’t going to let the club go into admin, as you say. It makes sense for him to do that. It’s writes off debts, and makes the club more attractive to a new buyer (particularly if that buyer doesn’t care much for the football side of things and a points deduction) - they take on fewer liabilities. That’s why he’s specifically applied for admin.

I’m not attacking anyone here - just trying to point out that some posts on here are critical of any step Power takes/allegedly takes, and supportive of anything Morfuni might do. As a group of fans, we’ve wiser than that - there’s more nuance. Nobody has as much experience of being promised the earth and delivered nothing as Town fans.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 13:15:41 by Frigby Daser » Logged
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 13:14:13 »

Why does Power keep applying for Admin when Clem/Standing have successfully knocked it back each time. What can change for Power to get it granted?
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 16:05:59 »

Why does Power keep applying for Admin when Clem/Standing have successfully knocked it back each time. What can change for Power to get it granted?

That’s what I don’t understand. Why would a court grant admin when there’s already a legitimate offer on the table from Clem/Axis?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 16:45:23 »

I'm confused, has she resigned or taken control?

I was told on Wednesday that she left that day

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
That Nestor Lorenzo Heade

« Reply #679 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 08:46:32 »

Is it time to launch a whole new football club?  Maybe we could rent the Country Ground from the council.  No debts, no dodgy owners, no scandals, proper governance with fan representation and we could have the lofty ambition of being a yo-yo L1 and L2 club within 10 years.  Happy to volunteer to mark the lines.  "AFC Swin-don, we're top of the league".
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 08:49:20 »

Is it time to launch a whole new football club?  Maybe we could rent the Country Ground from the council.  No debts, no dodgy owners, no scandals, proper governance with fan representation and we could have the lofty ambition of being a yo-yo L1 and L2 club within 10 years.  Happy to volunteer to mark the lines.  "AFC Swin-don, we're top of the league".

Probably not

Nothing to see here
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 08:50:16 »

Just saw this come up on Twitter
That Nestor Lorenzo Heade

« Reply #682 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 08:54:38 »

Fascinating.  I also heard 6 months ago that the last lot of season ticket money last season went straight into the pockets of our illustrious owner, and that he regularly takes money out of the club for his own purposes.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 08:55:06 »

Only the start of the skeletons to come tumbling out of the closer
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 09:03:14 »

That was dated 2013. Was Power here at that time or was it that artiste McCory?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 09:05:14 »

They were both here then
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 09:11:03 »

Seeing (former TEF poster) Steve Murrall's name on a lot of this stuff complicates things. Is he still in jail?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 09:14:34 »

Seeing (former TEF poster) Steve Murrall's name on a lot of this stuff complicates things. Is he still in jail?

Believe so, wont be long before he is out though i dont think
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 09:55:39 »

Believe so, wont be long before he is out though i dont think

Just in time to lead the ABLE takeover

I come from a land down-under
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: Sunday, April 18, 2021, 10:01:53 »

He got eight years, three and a half years ago. Not sure if he'd serve half or two-thirds of that.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: