Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Club Charged By The FA  (Read 84225 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 21:51:57 »

Yep, I'm just waiting for Brick Top to show up and threaten at least one of us with being fed to the "piggies".

In all seriousness, I'm beginning to wonder if the BFI would be interested in funding a screenplay based around this? If Dole Queue dancers from Sheffield, The women of Dagenham, Drug culture in Embra and Punks from the 1980s Notts can join the list of classic British made films then why can't "The Circus of SN1".

Also urge any of you to read, if you haven't already "The Miracle of Castel di Sangro". I have mentioned it on here before and it's something Andrew Hawes and I touched on during this STFC season of bizarreness....on and off the field. Some of the things in that book would be quite reflective for goings on at Town...allegedly Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 21:53:04 »

Just signed up for the trust, it’s only small but I feel like I need to do something. Can’t bare to see what is unfolding 😔
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:00:02 »

Quote from: stfcjack
Just signed up for the trust, it’s only small but I feel like I need to do something. Can’t bare to see what is unfolding 😔

ditto today.

minimum membership is just £1 a month

https://pay.gocardless.com/flow/RE001AX1P9AFEQVC86RZ4TSN9QA2PYY8
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:13:03 »

I can’t seem to get on to their website to sign up. Anyone else having an issue?
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:15:15 »

I can’t seem to get on to their website to sign up. Anyone else having an issue?

You can try this link, it seemed to work okay for me.

https://www.redarmyfund.co.uk/sign-up/
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:15:24 »

Do we know anything about ABLE? All I seem to recall is a very poorly written letter - almost as if an American version of dopey Lee had dictated it - about a year ago.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:17:26 »

Do we know anything about ABLE? All I seem to recall is a very poorly written letter was published  - almost as if an American version of dopey Lee had dictated it - about a year ago.

Well he denied their existence at first, but now seems to be ackowledging them... it's sus as fuck that we know zero about them, other than Power is insistent that he must sell to them and them alone.

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:30:23 »

Do we know anything about ABLE? All I seem to recall is a very poorly written letter - almost as if an American version of dopey Lee had dictated it - about a year ago.
This lot wasn’t it:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ma/001385380

Boston property developer:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/17/business/developer-set-buy-widett-circle-potential-mega-project/%3foutputType=amp
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:32:04 by theakston2k » Logged
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:49:28 »

Makes me feel uneasy that these guys are purely real estate and property development.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 23:30:34 »

Makes me feel uneasy that these guys are purely real estate and property development.

Not to far removed from digger are they?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 23:46:29 »

Not to far removed from digger are they?

Difference being is that "digger" actually has some link to commercial sporting venues rather than domestic real estate. Ok, even if it was just a few plug sockets, U-bends and rolls of PTFE tape, it still is a high end development contract that AXIS secured.

I think if we'd had similar "achievement", many of us would drop it into conversation if talking to people who were considering developing sports stadia Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 00:13:13 »

A developer and married to the daughter of Abbey Groups Chief Exec who is also Managing Partner at the Boston Celtics, Bob Epstein.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 02:06:34 »

I always though it was this lot - providing janitorial services

https://ableserve.com/

I’ve got a few queries if anybody can help

Why is Power insistent he sells to Able and not Clem - especially as Clem reckons he’s offered more than Able?

For anyone thinking of buying the club it would be way cheaper to buy it out of Admin.

What is the advantage to Power by putting the club in Admin? Any money owed to him, either personally or via other companies he owns, would see him only get 20% in the pound back as he would not be a football related creditor or a preferred creditor. I realise it would screw over Standing/Clem. Can Clem, as a minority shareholder, prevent Power/admin entirely?

Why  is Power saying he wants to sell whilst at the same time applying to put the club in Admin - again, after giving an undertaking after last year’s court case preventing him from doing so.

Is it significant that it is Clem and not Standing who has applied for the latest injunction stopping Power? May he have settled OOC with Standing and what’s the significance of him resigning from his company earlier this week.

Wigan entered Admin this season yet weren’t docked points. Why was that?

Regarding the CG. Would the council still offer the Trust 50% ownership no matter who the next owner is?
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 03:52:39 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 05:36:48 »

Someone on the Facebook group did some.digging and found that William Kerravouri (the 'frontman' from the leaked documents), his father in law who he works for at The Abbey Group was worth $14billion, and in the theme of recent days, allegedly! Same chap that's part of the Boston Celtics ownership structure.

From looking into them last year, I'm sure I read they were working on a stadium with the New England Patriots... So ownership desire could be based on County Ground renovation, or new stadium for us, in order to maybe expand in to stadium business in the UK maybe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 05:45:33 »

If Power is desperate to sell to them - and them only - I’d be asking myself why?

He really is an absolute turd.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: