Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Club Charged By The FA  (Read 84180 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 17:06:40 »

Great work, and can do no harm. But when Power et al took the actions they did, they were acting in their capacity as officers of the club - so the club is in breach. I can’t argue with the sentiment that the fans shouldn’t be punished, but that would need an overhaul of FA rules.

Without doubt you are right.
One minor addition and again would it hold any credibility, Power technically passed the fit and proper owner test. I guess the EFL did all the proper checks.
Again if his actions were during his tenure, which they appear to be it will us Supporters to be left clutching at straws just like we did in 1990.
« Last Edit: Monday, April 12, 2021, 18:34:58 by TheDukeOfBanbury » Logged
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 17:17:31 »

Hi All
I thought you would all like to know that in a joint letter between the Trust and the Official Supporters Club (OSC) we have sent a letter today to both the FA and EFL relating to the breaches and asking for them to ensure if found guilty any punishment is applied to the individuals themselves and not that of the football club. Article and letter here: https://truststfc.tv/truststfc-and-osc-write-to-the-fa-and-efl-relating-to-fa-charge-concerns-and-ask-for-club-not-to-be-punished-if-breaches-are-proven/

Thanks.

It is so good to know that we have such a competent and committed voice for the fans.
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 19:11:01 »

Hi All
I thought you would all like to know that in a joint letter between the Trust and the Official Supporters Club (OSC) we have sent a letter today to both the FA and EFL relating to the breaches and asking for them to ensure if found guilty any punishment is applied to the individuals themselves and not that of the football club. Article and letter here: https://truststfc.tv/truststfc-and-osc-write-to-the-fa-and-efl-relating-to-fa-charge-concerns-and-ask-for-club-not-to-be-punished-if-breaches-are-proven/

Great work. My only slight criticism is that it might have been worth writing personally to the chairs of FA and EFL. "Dear Sir or Madam" sounds like you're writing to the council to get off a parking ticket.
Sorry if that's harsh.

« Last Edit: Monday, April 12, 2021, 21:15:52 by Moss » Logged
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 23:24:09 »

Great work. My only slight criticism is that it might have been worth writing personally to the chairs of FA and EFL. "Dear Sir or Madam" sounds like you're writing to the council to get off a parking ticket.
Sorry if that's harsh.

You absolute savage!
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #454 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 09:11:17 »

Sorry if that's harsh.

You can't say that  Eek Fucking hell admins
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #455 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 09:22:26 »

You can't say that  Eek Fucking hell admins
Keeping a close eye, thats getting nasty now!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 09:27:49 »

Sorry if that's harsh.

Bad Mood

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:01:57 »

I don't post here often but it's that kind of awful abuse that has driven me from this forum.

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Flashheart

« Reply #458 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:02:57 »

Won't somebody think of the children?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:29:45 »

Isn't the point of an open letter that it isn't directed at one or two particular people - so Sir or Madam should cover things unless you are aligned to the non-binary over sensitivity these days..   Head Hurts

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #460 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:31:02 »

Sorry if that's harsh.

Fucking hell mate, steady on
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:47:18 »

Sorry if that's harsh.

I would actually be inclined to agree with this most British of Criticisms!

Good to see they got the sincerely/faithfully bit right as well!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:57:24 »

According to Twitter, Michael Standing has ceased to be a director from First Touch Pro Management as of yesterday.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 11:01:19 »

According to Twitter, Michael Standing has ceased to be a director from First Touch Pro Management as of yesterday.
It's (and I'm sure you know this but for the benefit of others), Kieran Maguire of the Price of Football, citing a screenshot of a Companies House filing as a source, so a bit more reliable than "according to Twitter", more like "according to a filling at Companies House" (unless we think Kieran Maguire has started photoshopping CH filings!)

This is interesting - presumably Standing is expecting to be banned from acting as an agent and is hoping by standing down to insulate his agency from further harm. I wonder if that might point a way for our own and Power's situation?
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 11:04:25 »

A quick look at the CH website confirms this

Nothing to see here
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: