Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Club Charged By The FA  (Read 84774 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:24:53 »

I quoted you but the post wasn't aimed at you - was just a general observation

Fair point👍

So, give no fucks
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:29:17 »

No, it’s pretty simple.
If you’ve heard something just outright say it & don’t present it as fact.

I’ve heard *blah blah blah* dunno whether it’s true or not. Just passing on the info.

But he's done that in the past and now get's constant digs (you being one of the main culprits) when he mentions anything..  "but I thought he was never going to play for us again?" etc.  tedious..

And as stated, it's a forum, he can post what he wants, as can you, just pointing out the black pots and kettles in your outrage  - if you choose to get all angsty about it, that's on you.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:31:34 »

I know something you don’t know nah nah nahnah nah

I can’t tell you what is is though.
When something (anything) comes out I can say ‘I told you so’ even though I didn’t.
With the postings you make and a user name ' Cowley', Now where's that ?, I wonder if you are part of a piss stains wind up group.
You’ve had your fun, now answer my civil question please.

Get over yourselves x3. He might know something, he might not. You'll either find out this week, or you won't. Either way, the only thing that changes is you've wet your knickers over it.

The sniping is far more tiresome than the speculation.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:32:23 »

How about this? Those that don't want to read what Cowley posts, just don't read it. Or put him on ignore, your choice. The rest of us can read it and make our own evaluation of the merit or content of what he has to say. And nobody needs to get cross about reading or not reading any of it. How's that sound?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:33:44 »

That's the most sensible post of the day!

So, give no fucks
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:34:05 »

How about this? Those that don't want to read what Cowley posts, just don't read it. Or put him on ignore, your choice. The rest of us can read it and make our own evaluation of the merit or content of what he has to say. And nobody needs to get cross about reading or not reading any of it. How's that sound?

I think you might be on to something here...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Flashheart

« Reply #411 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:36:18 »

Get over yourselves x3. He might know something, he might not. You'll either find out this week, or you won't. Either way, the only thing that changes is you've wet your knickers over it.

The sniping is far more tiresome than the speculation.

And the sniping at the sniping is tiresome. And the sniping at the sniping at the sniping is tiresome.

If people don't like the responses to Cowley's post... they can just scroll down. (It works both ways).

But here we are. Again. It's all pathetic, but it's just going to keep on going and EVERYBODY commenting is contributing to it.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:40:41 »

And the sniping at the sniping is tiresome. And the sniping at the sniping at the sniping is tiresome.

If people don't like the responses to Cowley's post... they can just scroll down. (It works both ways).

But here we are. Again. It's all pathetic, but it's just going to keep on going and EVERYBODY commenting is contributing to it.

Stop contributing to it then Cheesy

Shrivvy Road

« Reply #413 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:42:19 »

Indeed
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:42:55 »

For what it’s worth, I’ve heard that there may or may not be more info coming out on Powers dodgy dealings this week.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:55:04 »

Sorry Constable Flashheart.....wouldn't want to upset the forum police.....

Will keep my keyboard quiet from now on

Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:58:27 »

can you at least say where you expect these new allogations to be made?

media? fa? efl? court summons?
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:58:45 »

With the postings you make and a user name ' Cowley', Now where's that ?, I wonder if you are part of a piss stains wind up group.

No the Cowley in my username has nothing to do with a place....

Is actually a surname , so I'm not an Oxford supporter on the wind up
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 15:03:27 »

Unless I’ve missed it somewhere has Clem made a statement about the off field issues since his public announcement of wanting to buy club outright? Looks like his 15% could end up being worth fuck all so might end up well out of pocket. Wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up walking away from this mess too.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 15:35:25 »

No the Cowley in my username has nothing to do with a place....

Is actually a surname , so I'm not an Oxford supporter on the wind up
Aha! Unmasked!!

http://www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/Person.asp?PersonID=COWLEYJA

You've looked after yourself well tbf
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: