Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Club Charged By The FA  (Read 84747 times)
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:48:50 »

I wonder what Jeremy Newton would make of all this
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:50:21 »

If you don't want to believe it .....don't

Don't throw your toys out the pram like a 2 year old and get all abusive....

Bye

With the postings you make and a user name ' Cowley', Now where's that ?, I wonder if you are part of a piss stains wind up group.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:51:37 »

As we're all suffering fans together can you not gives an insight into the allegations as per LL post above?

And then if something doesn't come out next week he will have the usual suspects rubbing his nose in it every post he makes because something he dared to mention didn't come true - see it all the time and it is boring.  You are damned if you do and damned if you don't on here. 

As JJ says, get angry with the club not those that know but are not willing to get shot down if it doesn't come out/true.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:52:08 »

For fucks sake why come on here winding people up,  if you've got something to tell us then tell us, if you're just going to come on here spouting shite and really knowing fuck all - like any one of us could do then just Fuck Off.

I know something you don’t know nah nah nahnah nah

I can’t tell you what is is though.
When something (anything) comes out I can say ‘I told you so’ even though I didn’t.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:53:35 »

And then if something doesn't come out next week he will have the usual suspects rubbing his nose in it every post he makes because something he dared to mention didn't come true - see it all the time and it is boring.  You are damned if you do and damned if you don't on here. 

As JJ says, get angry with the club not those that know but are not willing to get shot down if it doesn't come out/true.

Clap
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:54:10 »

I know something you don’t know nah nah nahnah nah

I can’t tell you what is is though.
When something (anything) comes out I can say ‘I told you so’ even though I didn’t.
Correct.😃😃

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:54:23 »

No, it’s pretty simple.
If you’ve heard something just outright say it & don’t present it as fact.

I’ve heard *blah blah blah* dunno whether it’s true or not. Just passing on the info.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:54:47 »

And then if something doesn't come out next week he will have the usual suspects rubbing his nose in it every post he makes because something he dared to mention didn't come true - see it all the time and it is boring.  You are damned if you do and damned if you don't on here.  

I certainly wasn't getting angry just responding to legends lounge post where I thought he asked some fair questions on behalf of the forum and if they can't be answered no problem.
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:58:59 by Jimmy Quinn » Logged

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #398 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:55:11 »

100% this.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 13:58:00 »

Clap

You’ve had your fun, now answer my civil question please.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #400 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:00:52 »

No, it’s pretty simple.
If you’ve heard something just outright say it & don’t present it as fact.

I’ve heard *blah blah blah* dunno whether it’s true or not. Just passing on the info.
To be fair it's a forum he can say wat he wants. You have a choice to read it or not
Flashheart

« Reply #401 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:02:03 »

To be fair it's a forum he can say wat he wants.

That works both ways mate Wink
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:11:11 »

With the postings you make and a user name ' Cowley', Now where's that ?, I wonder if you are part of a piss stains wind up group.
The best Cowley is in Middlesex, any others are a poor imitation
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #403 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:17:57 »

That works both ways mate Wink
Very true
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 14:23:24 »

I certainly wasn't getting angry just responding to legends lounge post where I thought he asked some fair questions on behalf of the forum and if they can't be answered no problem.

I quoted you but the post wasn't aimed at you - was just a general observation

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: