Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Club Charged By The FA  (Read 84217 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:39:43 »

You can just here the swindle chants around the grounds again once crowds are allowed back in!

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:39:50 »

Quote from: Flashheart
Could somebody try and find out what the possible punishments actually are, as opposed to random guesses?

I did try but could find nothing.

fair point. running a blank here too
Panda Paws

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:40:07 »

Could somebody try and find out what the possible punishments actually are, as opposed to random guesses?

I did try but could find nothing.

No clue, and no obvious precedent.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:41:01 »

Well, if irregular payments to players was deemed to be serious enough for us to be demoted, I’d imagine underhand payments to the club will likely carry a similar punishment.
Ultimate punishment is having your EFL membership revoked, having effectively in breach for almost a decade I would think they'd be looking at that as not only have we done it we've been hiding it. There's not really a precedent other than the West Ham vs Sheff United Tevez debacle and that was something like a £25m fine.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:41:29 »

Fuck me, what a season  Bad Mood

Can someone put it in thicko terms what we are supposed to have done?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:43:06 by 4D » Logged
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:42:04 »

Let's hope it's not another Luton Town -30 points

So, give no fucks
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:43:40 »

Been a long time coming with this owner, let’s see what the damage is. Whatever happens, we will always support Swindon, the sooner power is gone the better.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:44:44 »

Personally I can't see how this wouldn't carry a harsher penalty than for going into Admin....
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:45:23 »

He never fails to let us down

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:47:03 »

Once one of the mainstream sites - BBC, Sky etc have time to put up an article -  in between reporting on all the footballers being racially abused online -  I suspect we may know more about possible punishments.

Or perhaps the Adver might give us some news?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:52:28 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:51:49 »

Swindon Town Football Club were made aware of the FA charges this morning

Sounds like bullshit to me!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:52:52 »

why Horlock?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:54:12 »

This is what they're' allegedly' in breach of:

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/policies/intermediaries/regulation-and-forms#:~:text=The%20FA%20regulations%20on%20working%20with%20intermediaries%20state%20that%20all,via%20The%20FA%20clearing%20house.

Clearinghouse payments

The FA regulations on working with intermediaries state that all payments (payments made as net salary deductions are exempt) made by a club to an intermediary in relation to a transaction are required to be made via The FA clearing house.

Payments to clubs belonging to other national associations in respect of transfer fees, solidarity and training compensation are also required to be made via The FA clearing house.

When a payment is made to The FA, the payment instruction form below must be completed detailing who the payment is for, what it is in relation to and the bank details for the beneficiary.

When a player is transferred between two clubs in different countries, 5% of the transfer fee paid is due as solidarity to the clubs who trained the player between the ages of 12 and 23. The calculator below can help to determine the amount due to these clubs. A completed version must be submitted whenever a solidarity payment is made via The FA clearing house.

I'm not sure this is even the same thing as the court stuff. I was wondering how we could be charged without the court having come to a conclusion yet.

So are they suggesting that payments to/from Standing were for Agent services or something with him acting as some sort of intermediary? Seems a bloody odd way of charging us.
Flashheart

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:54:37 »

Or perhaps the Adver might give us some news?

They'll be waiting on us more like.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 15:56:09 »

why Horlock?

Considering how little regarding the Standing/Power relationship is in the public domain they cannot of based this purely on that, which suggests to me that the club have been co-operating with (or obstructing) an ongoing FA investigation and would have known what was in the post.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: