Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kill the Bill  (Read 9487 times)
flammableBen

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 12:35:42 »

Anyone heading down Regent Circus at 2pm?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 12:39:12 »

No
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:02:53 »

as normal for a lockdown protest its being heavily advertised and promoted by the swindon adver. all so they can get the demonstration photo and save them doing some proper journalism.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:06:09 »

Anyone heading down Regent Circus at 2pm?

Why would anyone want to protest in the middle of a global pandemic....

If the previous protests have shown anything it is that protest do need regulation....

Flashheart

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:17:29 »

Why would anyone want to protest in the middle of a global pandemic....

Because there's something worth protesting?

I'm torn. I want people to respect social distancing for other peoples' safety. I also think people should tell the government just what a bunch of cunts they are.

I hope they smash shit up - provided nobody is hurt and private property is left untouched.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:23:54 »

I'm torn. I want people to respect social distancing for other peoples' safety. I also think people should tell the government just what a bunch of cunts they are.

I hope they smash shit up - provided nobody is hurt and private property is left untouched.

Is there anything worth protesting?

'I hope they smash shit up.....Wow that really usefull protesting and exactly why there needs to be some sort of limitations as to how protests are run.....

But I suppose if you are advocating violent protests shows what a cunt you are........

I suppose you thought it was funny the 2 classy slappers who shat and urinated on a policeman's boots.....
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:29:35 »

What a remarkable statement

Nothing to see here
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:30:40 »

Forgive me for misinterpreting democracy but thought that’s what elections are for.
Flashheart

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:31:20 »

Are you serious? Do you even know what the protest is about?

Wow that really usefull protesting and exactly why there needs to be some sort of limitations as to how protests are run.....

No, it isn't. The government are even trying to stop peaceful protests. 

But I suppose if you are advocating violent protests shows what a cunt you are........

I suppose you thought it was funny the 2 classy slappers who shat and urinated on a policeman's boots.....

Did you deliberately ignore the part where I said I don't want people to be hurt? I mean - I did LITERALLY say that but if you need to strawman what I say to make a point then it doesn't say much for your position.

The government and the press have done a hatchet job making the protestors out to be the bad people. I don't agree with their tactics a lot of the time, but there's next to fuck all said about just how seriously bad the bill is. Sounds as though you're just being into the narrative. Sheep!
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:41:37 »

When's the last time the government ever took any notice of protest anyway ??

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:43:06 »

Are you serious? Do you even know what the protest is about?

No, it isn't. The government are even trying to stop peaceful protests. 

Did you deliberately ignore the part where I said I don't want people to be hurt? I mean - I did LITERALLY say that but if you need to strawman what I say to make a point then it doesn't say much for your position.

The government and the press have done a hatchet job making the protestors out to be the bad people. I don't agree with their tactics a lot of the time, but there's next to fuck all said about just how seriously bad the bill is. Sounds as though you're just being into the narrative. Sheep!

Do I know what the bill is about ?   Yes

The bill isn't trying to stop protests at all....its about controlling them better and ensuring they go off peacefully without violence and without damage to property

Yes you said about people not getting hurt , but forgive me if I am wrong but didn't you say 'I hope that they smash things up '  in my book that's you advocating violence or does a cunt like you think smashing up property is acceptable.

I am a sheep , fuck me it sounds like you are easily led by the scum media whipping up civil unrest to prove their narrative..

So the govt has done a hatchet job on making the protesters in Bristol look bad...

So none on the protesters lit a police van on fire with policeman inside...?

There wasn't video footage of a guy underneath a police van to cut the brake lines......

The video footage of the rest of the violence towards policemen and women doing their job was doctored

The video footage of the 2 slappers dropping their trousers and sitting and urinating on their shoes..

Get a grip!!!!
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:45:39 »

Please can we keep the sheep comments to social media  Crying
Flashheart

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:49:27 »

Yes you said about people not getting hurt , but forgive me if I am wrong but didn't you say 'I hope that they smash things up '  in my book that's you advocating violence or does a cunt like you think smashing up property is acceptable.

Oh, do fuck off you sanctimonious bellend.

I'm talking about damage to inanimate objects vs peoples' rights. I know where my priorities lay.

I am a sheep , fuck me it sounds like you are easily led by the scum media whipping up civil unrest to prove their narrative..

Irony much?

I don't think I've seen a single media outlet speaking out against the bill or in favor of the protests. And I hate the media. I don't trust any of them. Not the most observant of people are you?

Anyway, I have better things to do as I'm off out.

« Last Edit: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:54:54 by Flashheart » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:52:14 »

Please can we keep the sheep comments to social media  Crying

Why take offence over that instead of somebody being called a cunt (and not in the TEF way)?.

Anyways, I really am offski!
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:55:22 by Flashheart » Logged
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 3, 2021, 13:55:18 »

Why take offence over that instead of somebody being called a cunt (and not in the TEF way?).

Anyways, I really am offski!
We all take offence to different things although i didn't take offence just hate the term sheep. We are all sheep in our own little weird way
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: