Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marcus Cassidy  (Read 3686 times)
Hunk

« on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 15:38:32 »

Could go down for drink driving. Really, really drink driving. Fool:

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19194549.drink-driving-swindon-town-groundsman-jailed-14-weeks/
adje

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 17:25:49 »

Has gone down apparently. 3 months I believe

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 17:34:16 »

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19194549.drink-driving-swindon-town-groundsman-jailed-14-weeks/

And the club reaction

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19194908.swindon-town-fc-statement-groundsman-jailed-drink-driving

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 18:25:23 »

Reported on the TEF earlier today  Wink

Hunk

« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 18:49:23 »

Reported on the TEF earlier today  Wink

Didn’t see that. I did briefly check but clearly not hard enough. Soz G
Charlie Henry

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 20:07:50 »

Maybe should have waited until he got home from Accrington to drown his sorrows, bloody lucky not to be facing manslaughter. Sadly just raises more questions about what's going on off the pitch Sad
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 20:15:31 »

Is that where he had been then?
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 21:22:13 »

Does this now mean that grass cutting will become part of the fitness regime?
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 29, 2021, 21:59:32 »

Maybe should have waited until he got home from Accrington to drown his sorrows, bloody lucky not to be facing manslaughter. Sadly just raises more questions about what's going on off the pitch Sad

Aside from being lucky to not be facing more serious charges, the majority of your post is absolutely ridiculous and shameful comment to make. Go look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself some serious questions of your own.

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 08:23:16 »

Not being funny, but given that commentators from BBC Wilts aren't currently allowed to travel to away games, was there any real need for the club groundsman to travel? I know he's staff and all that but surely only necessary staff would be required?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Panda Paws

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 09:57:36 »

Sadly just raises more questions about what's going on off the pitch Sad

The bollocks quota for the day is full and bursting already.

Not being funny, but given that commentators from BBC Wilts aren't currently allowed to travel to away games, was there any real need for the club groundsman to travel? I know he's staff and all that but surely only necessary staff would be required?

Has it been confirmed he was on the way back from a game?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 10:00:41 »

The bollocks quota for the day is full and bursting already.

That was kind of the point I was making, albeit not very well. Teach me not to take anything posted on this site at face value!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 10:38:36 »

Not that I am aware of, it was the day we played Accrington so that would explain him being on the M6 (albeit the Adver story doesn't say which way he was going), albeit it may just be putting 2 & 2 together?

Possibly the most surprising element of this story is how quickly it got to the court, I note it was heard at Swindon Magistrates, isn't it normally the case that cases are heard in the vicinity of where the offence was committed?
Flashheart

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 11:13:19 »

Sadly just raises more questions about what's going on off the pitch Sad

No, it does not.

What an odd thing to say.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 11:17:16 »

Not that I am aware of, it was the day we played Accrington so that would explain him being on the M6 (albeit the Adver story doesn't say which way he was going), albeit it may just be putting 2 & 2 together?

Possibly the most surprising element of this story is how quickly it got to the court, I note it was heard at Swindon Magistrates, isn't it normally the case that cases are heard in the vicinity of where the offence was committed?

Most likely changed that rule during lockdown times

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: