Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I don’t care who we’re playing 2-0 to them. Fleetwood v ‘The Doomed’  (Read 27594 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #420 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 12:48:50 »

Do you think the games we played are like an off day?  Smiley
It seems to me that it is, an "on day" as it were.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Jilted John

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 12:55:49 »

You'd expect some at least but if you can't see through the hatred for all things Sheridan then even a win gets classed as lucky selection or the other team playing poorly. Any acknowledgment of an improvement will always be given grudgingly when that happens. 

Still, whatever it was, a bang on the head or visions in the night lets hope it's repeated on Tuesday.
Credit will come when he deserves it. 1 swallow etc etc.

Consistancy is needed, lets win 2 in a row before we wet our fucking pants with excitement and praise him.

We're not really violent people... this is our first gun.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 12:57:42 »

I think you can give Sheridan some credit for the way things went yesterday while still thinking he’s overal done a shit job of things

I’d be cautious about relying on that back line for another ten games, although I think having a keeper of camps experience behind them is a great help in organisation. Saying that, you can’t deny that it was a much bigger help in being able to play out from the back, which helped us exert more control of the game than we’ve seen in recent weeks

Things get better but they never get good
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 13:03:48 »

Credit will come when he deserves it. 1 swallow etc etc.

Consistancy is needed, lets win 2 in a row before we wet our fucking pants with excitement and praise him.

Not sure anyone has lost control of their bladder.

Nothing to see here
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 13:10:32 »

I agree with jbz. Time to lock him down with a 3 year contract.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 13:12:44 »

I think there is something to be said in having the balls to make and stand by decisions, but then also to hold your hand up when you are shown to have made the wrong ones.

In this instance, I am happy to say that yesterday was a good result and that Sheridan can still go fuck himself.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 13:15:40 »

Clap nice one

Nothing to see here
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 13:16:32 »

Why have we played on the ground for three games (Ips, Linc, Fleet) and mindlessly hoofed it for the rest?

Maybe Shez had the week off 😆

The test will be backing it up, not just with the result but in terms of having a plan with the ball
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #428 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 13:32:25 »

Yep I agree with you and JBZ and Redbuck, lets tie him down on a much longer contract ASAP.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 13:34:56 »

Gotta love the TEF.  Girl Giggle

Nothing to see here
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 13:53:38 »

My conspiracy theory, based on absolutely nothing, is that he's been helped with formation/tactics after going to Power/Jewell and saying he'd run out of ideas.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 14:38:27 »

I’ll stick this here. Got 16/19

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/snack-quiz/swindon-town-quiz-19-facts-you-may-not-know-about-the-county-ground-but-are-they-true/results/
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 14:59:55 »

I think you can give Sheridan some credit for the way things went yesterday while still thinking he’s overal done a shit job of things

I’d be cautious about relying on that back line for another ten games, although I think having a keeper of camps experience behind them is a great help in organisation. Saying that, you can’t deny that it was a much bigger help in being able to play out from the back, which helped us exert more control of the game than we’ve seen in recent weeks
Completely this. No problem in giving Sheridan full credit for yesterday, that wasn't just a "play shit and fluke a win" as we saw in the 7 pts out of 9 run, that was a decent side playing well. And I very much hope we see more of the same on Tuesday and will be more than happy to give Sheridan credit for that then if we do. Ad infinitum

But that doesn't change my view that he's largely, not entirely but largely, responsible for the predicament we are in and I shall be very pleased when his tenure here comes to an end.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 15:11:47 »

Completely this. No problem in giving Sheridan full credit for yesterday, that wasn't just a "play shit and fluke a win" as we saw in the 7 pts out of 9 run, that was a decent side playing well. And I very much hope we see more of the same on Tuesday and will be more than happy to give Sheridan credit for that then if we do. Ad infinitum

But that doesn't change my view that he's largely, not entirely but largely, responsible for the predicament we are in and I shall be very pleased when his tenure here comes to an end.

I endorse this post.

Nothing to see here
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 15:14:32 »

79%
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: