Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Premium Bonds  (Read 4539 times)
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 15:40:18 »

Difference of opinion, maybe. I'm just highlighting the risks you seem to be conveniently ignoring.

You carry on pumping Bitcoin to whoever you want. Hopefully nobody gets caught with their pants down when the tide goes out.

I accept and fully acknowledge the risk involved. More so in crypto than traditional stocks and bonds by a lightening mile but everything has risk but IMO if you understand the risk completely, research everything you are investing in, understand it.. The risk in everything is negligible

Peter Schiff has been warning of the tide to go out on Bitcoin for years and so far been proven fundamentally wrong. Even his own son ignores his investment advice hahaha

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 15:43:41 »

You sound brainwashed. Get back to /r/bitcoin or /r/wallstreetbets.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 15:57:47 »

So what you are saying is I should put next months rent money into bitcoin and hope for the best?
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:01:24 »

You sound brainwashed. Get back to /r/bitcoin or /r/wallstreetbets.

As I’ve said already once to you in response to a disrespectful reply, You have your opinions and I have mine.. It’s OK that we agree to disagree. It’s a part of life but no need to start making assumptions about anyone’s state of mind or comments that are disrespectful to anyone just because you don’t share a similar view.

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:03:38 »

So what you are saying is I should put next months rent money into bitcoin and hope for the best?

I’m not saying that in the slightest. Regardless of whether you invest in bonds, stocks or crypto.. Do your research before investing anything. Know what you’re buying before you buy. Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose and have an entry and exit strategy. Hope is no strategy for success

Saying that, I’m not your Dad and each to there own. These are all my opinions.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:07:07 by Formerly Drummer Boy » Logged

flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:07:44 »

Cowards
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:18:53 »

As I’ve said already once to you in response to a disrespectful reply, You have your opinions and I have mine.. It’s OK that we agree to disagree. It’s a part of life but no need to start making assumptions about anyone’s state of mind or comments that are disrespectful to anyone just because you don’t share a similar view.

Disrespectful Calm down.

I’m not saying that in the slightest. Regardless of whether you invest in bonds, stocks or crypto.. Do your research before investing anything. Know what you’re buying before you buy. Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose and have an entry and exit strategy. Hope is no strategy for success

Saying that, I’m not your Dad and each to there own. These are all my opinions.

Maybe you should've posted that before saying:

Premium Bonds are old school non-starters these days and you'll be better off investing in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Etherum right now.
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:19:10 »

You're not thinking big enough. Make your own BenCoins on a zx spectrum. Put the price just higher than bitcoin so they seem 'premium'.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:21:45 »

You're not thinking big enough. Make your own BenCoins on a zx spectrum. Put the price just higher than bitcoin so they seem 'premium'.

Got a bbc micro econet going with a teletext adapter hooked up. Step 3 profit.
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:23:21 »

Disrespectful Calm down.

Maybe you should've posted that before saying:

Whoosh Not Worthy

Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:33:26 »

This is going well off-topic now, but I'm genuinely interested to know what you've made since you started trading? % or £.
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:39:08 »

This is going well off-topic now, but I'm genuinely interested to know what you've made since you started trading? % or £.

380% in crypto since March last year. 111% in my Stocks and Shares ISA since the start of 2021.

Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:49:28 »

That's good going. Actively trading, or mostly buy-and-hold?
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 16:57:38 »

That's good going. Actively trading, or mostly buy-and-hold?

A bit of both. Two thirds buying and holding, the rest trading but at this point in the bull cycle, will now be holding up the bubble is about to pop according to key indicators. Will then sell majority of my positions and dogpile into Defi for a year before starting to start accumulating again on the dips. If I can double my assets from the blow off top, that will do nicely ahead of the 2024 bull run to $1mil a coin. Triple my assets in the bear market would be awesome. That’s my plan anyways.

Moss

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, March 6, 2021, 17:45:36 »

A bit of both. Two thirds buying and holding, the rest trading but at this point in the bull cycle, will now be holding up the bubble is about to pop according to key indicators. Will then sell majority of my positions and dogpile into Defi for a year before starting to start accumulating again on the dips. If I can double my assets from the blow off top, that will do nicely ahead of the 2024 bull run to $1mil a coin. Triple my assets in the bear market would be awesome. That’s my plan anyways.

I'm getting 0.1% in my Nationwide saver - I've weighed it up and its the sort of risk I can live with. That's how I roll.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: