Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Not Transfer Rumours Again  (Read 4178 times)
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 1, 2021, 23:09:52 »

I just wish Mum and Dad would stop fighting about who was right and who was wrong. Let’s get back to being one big happy family and hating that dinosaur.. Or has 7 from 9 points meant some now go back to bashing Cowley?

Who cares if he’s right or wrong. A clock is right twice a day and Mystic Meg predicts the person who holds the winning lottery ticket made the effort to buy a ticket. Rumours are rumours until they are proven right. Although, I wonder if we would jazz it all up with some gamification..

Share your rumour and you get 1 point if it’s right. Get something wrong, get deducted 3 points. No points if it appears in a local rag to National publication before you submit the rumour.

Sound fair? Any other rules to add?

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 1, 2021, 23:44:05 »

Plus, you know how many people within the club get told about team selections, disciplinary issues and take over saga’s anyway?

I mean who is likely to be privy to all that information?
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 05:52:31 »

He also got the 3 in trouble wrong too.

You need to have words with your sources Cowley, because they are feeding you garbage. *awaits toys out of pram*

Was I wrong with the 3?

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 08:28:09 »

Tansmedia needs to come back
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 08:33:01 »

it's a rumours thread, not a facts thread.

feel free to DM them to me cowley, I'll post them and take the flack
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 08:33:43 »

👍
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 08:47:19 »

I can take rumours it's the "ohhh I know something you don't know" that bothers me. Especially when it's wrong 99% of the time. You can be fine with it, it has just always got to me.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 09:00:12 »

I can take rumours it's the "ohhh I know something you don't know" that bothers me. Especially when it's wrong 99% of the time. You can be fine with it, it has just always got to me.

Only thing on par with the ‘I know something you don’t know’ is the ‘I knew that was going to happen’ after the event, with no previous mentioned of it what so ever.

Like that time I posted about a heinous act of disrespect a player did at the Christmas party and another poster reiterated that he’d also heard about said (completely fictional) incident.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 09:25:16 »

Doesn’t bother me in the least. I know someone who has a lad in the youth team and he told me snippets - some were right, most were not. Nature of the beast.

Keep ‘em coming!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 09:33:24 »

I've moaned about ITK culture before so won't do so again but this is a Transfer Rumours thread so I want to read about Clayton Donaldson finally signing or stuff about Senegalese born former Hansa Rostock prospects currently playing in the Slovakian second tier rocking up on trial.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 09:39:33 »

I echo those sentiments so please feel free to DM me too.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 09:41:05 by FreddySTFC! » Logged

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 09:40:27 »

Only thing on par with the ‘I know something you don’t know’ is the ‘I knew that was going to happen’ after the event, with no previous mentioned of it what so ever.

Like that time I posted about a heinous act of disrespect a player did at the Christmas party and another poster reiterated that he’d also heard about said (completely fictional) incident.
Haha. When was this?

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 09:44:47 »

Fucking hell ladies, you either want rumours or you don't want rumours, make your minds up.  I didn't realise that there was a set of rules akin to the Brexit deal as to what constitutes a rumour and what doesn't.

Of course there are rumours of shit going on, the mistake Cowley has made is dipping his toe in and getting it chomped off.  Like Twitter, these days on here you have to either go all in, or stay quiet, the majority stay quiet and don't even intimate anything is going on because it's not worth it.  The ones that get bitten are those that dip the toe or talk in riddles and emojis but don't give all info.

Those that stay quiet have learnt their lesson, but as far as rumours go everyone should stick to Tansmedia

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 09:54:06 »

I've moaned about ITK culture before so won't do so again but this is a Transfer Rumours thread so I want to read about Clayton Donaldson finally signing or stuff about Senegalese born former Hansa Rostock prospects currently playing in the Slovakian second tier rocking up on trial.

Fair, I'll create another thread
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 09:57:12 »

There's a difference between rumours and presenting false information as facts but I suppose we are in the fake news era so whatever floats your boat. If I see obvious bullshit I will point it out and if that's an issue then there is an ignore button to the left. Writing utter garbage as if it was true is facebook group level shit IMO.

**note - unless you're Tans in which case it's just generally accepted without question  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: