Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: One Swindon Town Supporter Talks To Vital Lincoln City  (Read 6370 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 09:33:58 »

Knee is perfect and it’s a compensating injury to his Achilles after the long lay off.
No threat to career and trying to get through on pain killers.
Is building up strength nicely. Problem is can he play through until the end of the season as would be around a 6 week layoff if Operation and we need him.

'luckily' we are well served with Centre backs so if we can get Baudry back fit we have the opportunity to utilise them and allow Conroy a rest as and when he needs. Given the amount of Sat/Tue matches I don't think we can afford to risk breaking him and he'll need to be managed properly. I dread to think how we could manage the rest of the season if he gets a season ending injury.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:40:09 »

He is fit "allegedly" so the liklehood of Bauldry coming back in to give him a rest is pretty low I think

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:41:04 »

Your not trying to say that the Sheridactyl is talking porkies about their "ahem" injuries........
Maybe....... Wink as you well know yourself.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:43:17 »

He is fit "allegedly" so the liklehood of Bauldry coming back in to give him a rest is pretty low I think

It's either an unfit Baudry, or a not fit to wear the shirt Curran.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:51:57 »

It's either an unfit Baudry, or a not fit to wear the shirt Curran.

I think it more likely to be a back 3 of Odimayo, Grounds and Broadbent if Conroy is unavailable.  I would personally put Grant in the middle of a back 3, but we know that isn't going to happen.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 12:10:27 »

I think it more likely to be a back 3 of Odimayo, Grounds and Broadbent if Conroy is unavailable.  I would personally put Grant in the middle of a back 3, but we know that isn't going to happen.

Yep, I would agree with that. I don't think Odimayo's positional play is particularly good yet, but he has pace to burn, which the other 2 certainly don't!

Peter Venkman

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 12:53:19 »

Yep, I would agree with that. I don't think Odimayo's positional play is particularly good yet, but he has pace to burn, which the other 2 certainly don't!
Positionally Broadbent is not bad, but he is so slow off the mark he gets caught out by pace, Odimayo certainly isn't slow and if Conroy is not fit enough then that has to be the central 3 defenders with Hunt/Caddis at right wingback.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 13:09:09 »

I thought Hunt did well when he came on last night

Peter Venkman

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 13:12:34 »

I thought Hunt did well when he came on last night
I thought he had a better game than Caddis did on Saturday.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: