Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If anyone cares, we’ve got a game tomorrow. So here goes, Swindon Town v Crewe.  (Read 25333 times)
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: Sunday, February 21, 2021, 17:06:48 »

My 3 kids regularly attend games home and away with me.  However, they haven't watched one game on ifollow.  I am slightly concerned that they will have little appetite for anything STFC related once we can return to live football.

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: Sunday, February 21, 2021, 17:09:00 »

My 3 kids regularly attend games home and away with me.  However, they haven't watched one game on ifollow.  I am slightly concerned that they will have little appetite for anything STFC related once we can return to live football.

That's my point under the current regime we're not likely to increase our fanbase more the opposite which can't be good for the future of the club.leaving us with a similar hardcore fanbase to the 70's

So, give no fucks
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: Sunday, February 21, 2021, 17:16:33 »

That's my point under the current regime we're not likely to increase our fanbase more the opposite which can't be good for the future of the club.leaving us with a similar hardcore fanbase to the 70's

I think that the problem is that lower league football has to be enjoyed in a live setting. It doesn't always work well on the small screen.  Also, going to the football is a habit. Once the habit has been lost, I wonder whether a proportion of younger (or Indeed, any) supporters will necessarily be arsed to go back.

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: Sunday, February 21, 2021, 17:23:53 »

I think that the problem is that lower league football has to be enjoyed in a live setting. It doesn't always work well on the small screen.  Also, going to the football is a habit. Once the habit has been lost, I wonder whether a proportion of younger (or Indeed, any) supporters will necessarily be arsed to go back.

Good points plus money has become tight for many and there's so many other things to spend disposable income on

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: