Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pompeii v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 29450 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #465 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:58:54 »

I don't recall a post-match being blanked completely. That's a breach of contract right there.

Anyone could do better. Anyone would do better simply by showing some respect to the players, staff and media.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:59:39 »

We know Power will do sweet f.a.

Let's be honest, the opportunity to save us was missed last month.

I was however impressed by the battling of the players against the odds.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:59:57 »

Shows how bad it has got, i don't give a fuck that we have lost and am in a pretty good mood considering.  In it's current guise, i just don't care enough about it.

That is where these two chancers have got me to.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:00:36 »

I don't recall a post-match being blanked completely. That's a breach of contract right there.

Anyone could do better. Anyone would do better simply by showing some respect to the players, staff and media.

Have tried to find out, definitely contractual for tv cameras but unsure for BBC wilts. Given that it’s not happened before, I presume it is in the managers contract, but who knows
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:00:51 »

Shows how bad it has got, i don't give a fuck that we have lost and am in a pretty good mood considering.  In it's current guise, i just don't care enough about it.

Agree
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:00:57 »

Shows how bad it has got, i don't give a fuck that we have lost and am in a pretty good mood considering.  In it's current guise, i just don't care enough about it.

Someone should actually sell tonight's game content to Netflix and get them to layer in some analysis.  Would make a cracking documentary.
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:01:17 »

He always said he didn't give a fuck if the fans didn't like him. Time to incite a riot I think...

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:02:28 »

One goal scored in four games, and that one was handed over gift wrapped by Jamie Jones.

Give it Rockin' Robin until the end of the season. Or Rob Hartley. Or FlammableBen. I really don't care who at this point.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:04:19 »

On the bus home already apparently - "technical difficulties"

Aye I know pal. No technical difficulties though. I know you know this, hence ""

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:04:34 »

One goal scored in four games, and that one was handed over gift wrapped by Jamie Jones.

Give it Rockin' Robin until the end of the season. Or Rob Hartley. Or FlammableBen. I really don't care who at this point.

To continue my revenue generating theme, offer it up to whoever has the best Football Manager record in England right now and get some sponsorship/tv deals sorted to parade this "experiment".
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:05:10 »

To continue my revenue generating theme, offer it up to whoever has the best Football Manager record in England right now and get some sponsorship/tv deals sorted to parade this "experiment".

Mark Wright isn't getting much game time at Crawley...
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:05:29 »

Also, if Power needed a reason to dismiss without paying off the rest of the contract...he now may well have one...

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:08:26 »

He always said he didn't give a fuck if the fans didn't like him. Time to incite a riot I think...

I think perhaps some of you young and angry types should maybe go and meet him off the bus.

Never knowingly overstated.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:08:43 »

The moment a manager gets sacked for swearing on a touchline the game has gone.  Goes for the bully tactics as well.  If he had gone further than bellowing abuse at them about their play then maybe, but even though we know he was verging on being a bully, there was nothing there that you don't get on every training ground regularly.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 22:09:07 »

I think perhaps some of you young and angry types should maybe go and meet him off the bus.

Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: