Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pompeii v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 29543 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 20:57:21 »

The way Sheridan treats his players has come out into the open tonight. He's no more than a bully and the players do not want to play for him.

For the love of all things holy relieve him immediately Power or its 100% league 2 next season. Put fucking Mildenhall in charge if you want to go cheap, at least we'll give it a bit of a go.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 20:58:31 »

Fully on board with criticisms of Shezza.

More disappointed with negative comments about individual players than their performances however.  They worked their fucking socks off and did what they were told.  Jed did fuck all but wtaf was his role in Shezza's plan?

Actually amazed to see the commitment put in by the players tonight, all things told.  I, as a humble fan, thank them.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:00:21 by RedRag » Logged
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 20:59:36 »

The way Sheridan treats his players has come out into the open tonight. He's no more than a bully and the players do not want to play for him.

For the love of all things holy relieve him immediately Power or its 100% league 2 next season. Put fucking Mildenhall in charge if you want to go cheap, at least we'll give it a bit of a go.

I'm surprised Jewell dosen't intervene as you would think power would listen to him

So, give no fucks
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:00:54 »

Actually amazed to see the commitment put in by the players tonight, all things told.  I, for one, thank them.

Agree. It's amazing they actually give any fucks considering the direction the manager is taking the club at the moment.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:02:26 »

My thinking is that at least if Mildenhall was in charge we wouldn't be paying anyone else as he's already employed by the club. I just want a new manager to come in, look at ALL of our players and decide who should be picked. I still think we can stay up which is bizarre considering the run we've been on but an awful lot of the games in this division are winnable.

Hence why I suggested Alan Mac

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:03:28 »

If Clem or whoever wants the club (I've lost track of goings on) please put up the money to get rid of this tosser if Power is unwilling to pay up his contract.

It's the only way to prevent us participating in League 2 next season. The things I've read him shouting to the players is frankly disgusting and I dont want him associated with the club I love!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:04:27 »

If Clem or whoever wants the club (I've lost track of goings on) please put up the money to get rid of this tosser if Power is unwilling to pay up his contract.

It's the only way to prevent us participating in League 2 next season. The things I've read him shouting to the players is frankly disgusting and I dont want him associated with the club I love!

Well said Clap Clap

So, give no fucks
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:06:37 »

I’d genuinely give the job to Lee Peacock until the end of the season. Someone who’s probably on the players level as opposed to the fucking dinosaur currently in charge.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:07:17 »

I would happily contribute something to the cause if it meant him leaving. Absolute disease of a manager.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:09:41 »

Travers 6
Bit flappy at times in the second half. Can’t help with Sheridan screaming catch it when he’s trying to punch.

Thompson 5
Ran around a lot. Hope doesn’t seem to want to play with him. Seemed out of position lots. Suckered to give away the penalty

Conroy 6
Couple of decent interceptions in first half. Looked untroubled except on one occasion when on another day he would have given away a penalty

Odimayo 6
Again, untroubled, and made a couple of good interceptions in the first half

Hunt 4
Didn’t look very good tonight. Caddis provided more impetus

Payne 4
Two shots. One deflected and the other just over the bar. Did little else

Missilou 5
Hit the post, but all over the shop defending by collapsing too deep and not winning 2nd balls. Partially at fault for their first.

Palmer 3
What did he do?

Hope 2
Offered nothing

Pitman 1
Didn’t get the ball to him

Garrick 2
Nothing in the first half. Ran into a defender a couple of times in the second

Subs:
Omatoye 2
Didn’t do much. But had a couple of touches

Twine 4
Not on long. Ran into trouble (no one to pass to). Shot just over the bar. Didn’t do much else.

Caddis 6
Tried hard. Couple of good crosses. Geed the team up. Made one very good interception
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:15:52 by Nomoreheroes » Logged

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:09:45 »

Laughable how we're only in the relegation places on goal difference. Get rid of him now and give ourselves a fighting chance or go down with a whimper. Decision time.

It can't be any worse than this.

A half decent Manager in now would be an immediate lift with the back of this absolute fucking clown being peddled.
Absolutely fucking detest him, complete shit and no idea.
Tonight we now know what the training sessions are like.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:09:54 »

What was Sheridan saying to the players?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:11:15 »

Holloway is out of a job at the moment, at least our boys would give it a go with him at the helm. Christ he might even put a few quid in.
He didn't at Grimsby. He said he would, but then didn't. And he managed them into the League 2 drop zone. No thanks
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:12:10 »

Tonight isn't one of the games that will get us relegated. It's the failure to get results against the teams around us that will get us relegated
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 21:12:14 »

What was Sheridan saying to the players?

You name it, he said it, inserting fucking every other word

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: