Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Footballers are above the law!  (Read 3724 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, February 8, 2021, 13:40:54 »

The problem is footballers are literally being asked to ignore all the rules to a certain extent. I also see somewhere a few clubs now actually employ hair dressers

They tell footballers to avoid celebrating with each other, then you watch the rugby where they are in a fucking scrum with each other
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, February 8, 2021, 13:59:15 »

They tell footballers to avoid celebrating with each other, then you watch the rugby where they are in a fucking scrum with each other

and even more bizarrely for the national anthems they are socially distanced!! Which seems completely pointless given the amount of contact they are going to be with each other over the next 80 minutes!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, February 8, 2021, 14:12:04 »

The Rugby players are also told not to celebrate with each other, people have been fined for it in the Premiership. Despite playing a very contact sport for 80 minutes...

I guess the point is the "optics" (as everyone seems to say these days) rather than anything actually helpful.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, February 8, 2021, 14:36:47 »

They can't all be living with hairdressers or barbers during lockdown😀
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9231869/How-footballers-stylish-haircuts-lockdown.html

Sadly  Cheesy I cannot read the story as the Mail webpage won't open with an ad-blocker on, but is it like their normal type of 'outrage' story being based upon some journalist trawling the net and finding a couple of tweets?
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, February 8, 2021, 14:49:38 »

You could easily stand for Parliament. I’m sure you’d do a better job.

Nice one, cheers.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, February 8, 2021, 15:13:40 »

I just refer to the TEF for my daily dose of people being outraged.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 07:48:24 »

Apparently it’s legal to have your haircut if you’re going to be on TV (loophole mainly intended at allowing make-up I expect), as long as it happens on premises that are allowed to be open

So as long as these haircuts are happening at the training ground rather than the barber shop it’s all legal and above board

Things get better but they never get good
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 08:59:08 »

My hair is rapidly reaching a state akin to The Beatles during the 'A Hard Days Night' era and I really wanted to see and compare with all the unkempt footballers during all this (and follow the inevitable Twitter account celebrating it).

Another 2020-21 disappointment.
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 09:50:06 »

We have had some unkempt footballers and dodgy haircuts in our Swindon past without Covid 19.

Raise you a Dave Bamber, Peter Coyne or a late career Tony Galvin
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 09:51:05 »

My hair is rapidly reaching a state akin to The Beatles during the 'A Hard Days Night' era and I really wanted to see and compare with all the unkempt footballers during all this (and follow the inevitable Twitter account celebrating it).

Another 2020-21 disappointment.

I hear ya Rich! My wife is desperate to get rid of my 'bushy' sidechops.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 09:53:58 »

I hear ya Rich! My wife is desperate to get rid of my 'bushy' sidechops.

I'm getting quite the mullet, missus wants me to let her cut it but I am not so sure, would be tempted to shave it short but worried it won't grow back!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 10:12:49 »

I'm getting quite the mullet, missus wants me to let her cut it but I am not so sure, would be tempted to shave it short but worried it won't grow back!

My head isn't the right shape for short hair unfortunately.

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 12:41:28 »

Haircut of the gods.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: