Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court Case  (Read 34728 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 12:56:12 »

Justin Tomlinson will be made up, just think of the *alleged* sponsor backhanders he'd be looking at lining up!

brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 13:14:56 »

I couldn’t fathom out the figures Power was throwing about, the Bogle sell-on was 500 to 600k which would pay for two months running costs but the 375k grant would pay one months costs. The fee for DJ would pay the wages bill for February. It came across as making it up as he went along although I may be doing him a disservice. If the salary cap for league 1 is 2.5m,wages wouldn’t be much more than 200k per month. We’ve had staff furloughed, iFollow income and season ticket sales. We must have saved on Wellens salary so are things as desperate as power suggests?
Flashheart

« Reply #317 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 13:17:21 »

Signing new players also suggest things are not as tight as Power says they are.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 13:23:28 »

I couldn’t fathom out the figures Power was throwing about, the Bogle sell-on was 500 to 600k which would pay for two months running costs but the 375k grant would pay one months costs. The fee for DJ would pay the wages bill for February. It came across as making it up as he went along although I may be doing him a disservice. If the salary cap for league 1 is 2.5m,wages wouldn’t be much more than 200k per month. We’ve had staff furloughed, iFollow income and season ticket sales. We must have saved on Wellens salary so are things as desperate as power suggests?
That’s probably what’s left after it’s been divvied up. If anybody actually thinks that all that money stayed within the club needs their heads shaking. It’s the end game. Grab what you can!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 13:30:04 »

Past accounts suggest the floor for running our club is around 4m to 5m a year.  I doubt we are much below the 4m mark even with the furlough period.  The released data suggests we might be getting a very small amount of income from iFollow.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 13:43:52 »

That’s probably what’s left after it’s been divvied up. If anybody actually thinks that all that money stayed within the club needs their heads shaking. It’s the end game. Grab what you can!
Sad but true.

Is Standing's involvement not the indication that owners take their cut of transfer fees, indeed that that is what running a lower league club these days is all about?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 14:17:15 »

Sad but true.

Is Standing's involvement not the indication that owners take their cut of transfer fees, indeed that that is what running a lower league club these days is all about?

Happy to be corrected but wasn't there always a rumour knocking about that Fitton had some involvement/benefit from the Austin sale?

Happy to delete if I have imagined this!
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 14:39:52 »

Happy to be corrected but wasn't there always a rumour knocking about that Fitton had some involvement/benefit from the Austin sale?

Happy to delete if I have imagined this!

Yep, described as a "finders fee" I believe.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #323 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 14:40:19 »

It appears LP on the radio won him few fans. Despite LP's insitance of loads of emaisl telling him hes doing a great job.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19068433.supporters-trust-demands-clarity-communication-swindon-town-owner-lee-power/

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 14:48:41 »

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19067412.swindon-town-on-brink-covid-pandemic-demolishes-finances/
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 17:07:01 »

Think we can safely assume that after near on 6years it would appear Mr. Power talks a lot of bollocks.

He's fit in well on here   Pint

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 17:20:22 »

Ask him!

Not thatwell, sadly. However I know someone who does. I will put a word in for you FH.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 17:22:30 »

Leaving aside any other qualities considered to be less endearing, I suspect that most supporters are only concerned about money.

I suspect that the tendency to be up one's own arse is likely to be overlooked if/when the cash rolls in.

Most of the PL would fall into that category one suspects.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 18:47:58 »

Rob Angus is excellent at documenting the contradictory accounts we've been given in this. Someone isn't telling the truth, and some of them have more reasons to fib than others...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Friday, February 5, 2021, 18:56:43 »

Didnt realise the Trust offered to help with finances, and were turned down.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: