Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hull (+2) v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 29830 times)
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 20:04:32 »

I'm with Audrey. I think he's just crap.

I think speculating about someones possible grief and how it effects their mental health on a footy discussion forum is really skeevy in a sort of cunty way.

Same as when matey did it with Tom Broadbent stuff or whatever it was(n't)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 20:09:27 »

your quite sure of a dismissal yh?

i couldn't care for the reason and he cant be on much. the primary reason is he is one of the worst managerial appointments swindon have made and the stats show that.

I must state, I did say "ARE WE, about to see..." just in cae anyone thinks I'm saying anything different. I'm asking the question as to whether it is about to happen.

As JBZ states. It could be challenged but the person being summary dismissed has to be certain they haven't exercised gross misconduct and of course the employer would also have to give evidence of this GM occurring. Usually backed by way of employee complaints in regard to the dismissed in question. It doesn't necessarily mean that the person originally dismissed will be so but it will make for an environment where at least two parties will not be comfortable - that's probably quite difficult in a football environment unless the senior management decide to demote your position to keep you out the way...

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Flashheart

« Reply #497 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 20:15:32 »

I think speculating about someones possible grief and how it effects their mental health on a footy discussion forum is really skeevy in a sort of cunty way.

I was close to saying something similar myself.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 20:34:20 »

Having brought Sheridan in, (after already managing Waterford) no way will power tuck up Sheridan with a dismissal...even he can’t stoop that low...can he 🤔

Anyway, I know how you all love these so I’ll carry on and apologies if this has already been said somewhere in the 500+topics that mention power/the future/bamboo starts. A mate of a mate tells me that power is trying to sell to an American and then power is going to ‘buy’ another club.

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 20:48:56 »

Same as when matey did it with Tom Broadbent stuff or whatever it was(n't)
Ok then, no excuses, he's fucking crap.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 21:02:41 »

I reckon there will be a BBC understands at 8:57pm tonight
Feeling in my cider
Has he gone yet ?.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 21:30:28 »

My cider was wrong
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 21:50:44 »

So Matt Smith possibly going back is due to footballing reasons - if that isn't a reason to sack a Manager, what is?  I want to offload my best footballer to get someone else in (and later admits not sure if they will be able to).

Please Mr Sheridan, do fuck off.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 21:57:00 »

I wonder where Matt Smith will end up by 11pm on Monday (or whenever the window closes)?
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 22:06:41 »

Charlton maybe?
Oldwembley69

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 22:35:46 »

Wimbledon sack manager after poor run of form. Ummm....
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Sunday, January 31, 2021, 00:41:49 »

Could be something in that but PDC  went through the same scenario and never allowed it to interfere with his work.  I know there's never two people the same but if it is affecting him in such a way he should hand over the reins for the sake of this clubs survival.

Really?  He ditched players if they looked at him in the wrong way, got sent off numerous times, signed players and considered signing players just to fuck with other teams, and got in a major strop when he was told he couldn't sign the players..  got players to dance as a punishment, told them they were fat, goaded opposition fans and coaching staff..  numerous other examples but one more worth mentioning, he broke into the club at fucking midnight to take his things..

Not saying that this was to do with where his head was, because you could never tell because he was like that all of the time..  he was a headcase..  but saying it never intefered with his work is, at the least a little rich.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Sunday, January 31, 2021, 01:42:06 »

Really?  He ditched players if they looked at him in the wrong way, got sent off numerous times, signed players and considered signing players just to fuck with other teams, and got in a major strop when he was told he couldn't sign the players..  got players to dance as a punishment, told them they were fat, goaded opposition fans and coaching staff..  numerous other examples but one more worth mentioning, he broke into the club at fucking midnight to take his things..

Not saying that this was to do with where his head was, because you could never tell because he was like that all of the time..  he was a headcase..  but saying it never intefered with his work is, at the least a little rich.

He was fucking brilliant though. There isn’t a single Swindon fan that loved it whilst he was here. The passion he injected, the personality was worth the ticket price on it’s own. I’d still have him back tomorrow in a heartbeat.

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Sunday, January 31, 2021, 08:04:07 »

He was fucking brilliant though. There isn’t a single Swindon fan that loved it whilst he was here. The passion he injected, the personality was worth the ticket price on it’s own. I’d still have him back tomorrow in a heartbeat.

People really need to stop thinking they’ve been appointed to speak for everyone.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 31, 2021, 08:18:56 by Red Frog » Logged

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Sunday, January 31, 2021, 08:27:39 »

Really?  He ditched players if they looked at him in the wrong way, got sent off numerous times, signed players and considered signing players just to fuck with other teams, and got in a major strop when he was told he couldn't sign the players..  got players to dance as a punishment, told them they were fat, goaded opposition fans and coaching staff..  numerous other examples but one more worth mentioning, he broke into the club at fucking midnight to take his things..

Not saying that this was to do with where his head was, because you could never tell because he was like that all of the time..  he was a headcase..  but saying it never intefered with his work is, at the least a little rich.

He won football matches though. Often overlooked.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 31, 2021, 08:43:01 by DV Canio » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: