Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hull (+2) v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 29883 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 18:42:36 »

Could be something in that but PDC  went through the same scenario and never allowed it to interfere with his work.  I know there's never two people the same but if it is affecting him in such a way he should hand over the reins for the same of this clubs survival.

I agree but he may be too proud/depressed to do it himself

So, give no fucks
kaufman

« Reply #481 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 18:50:44 »

Jesus when did I last post?
Well for what's it's worth, listening to the playback of Andrews commentary and the sounds of the microphone ambience, plus the fact he wasn't in the same room as Tommy Wrong, I'd say it makes perfect sense they weren't there today.
Has he gone yet?
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 18:59:09 »

I’m ITK and so is my wife
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:03:06 »

I’m ITK and so is my wife

In the kitchen?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:04:13 »

Could be something in that but PDC  went through the same scenario and never allowed it to interfere with his work.  I know there's never two people the same but if it is affecting him in such a way he should hand over the reins for the same of this clubs survival.

In defence of the Jurassic one, I don't think we should question how someone grieves too much. We all do so in different ways and in ways that some may find less acceptable than others, yet it is a very personal process nonetheless.

I agree though, in a professional capacity, if it interferes with your high profile work then most employers will accept some form of special leave and if not, then important adult discussions have to be had about whether taking an extended leave of absence is better for all parties.  This will usually result in a difficult but mutual resignation.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:27:34 »

In defence of the Jurassic one, I don't think we should question how someone grieves too much. We all do so in different ways and in ways that some may find less acceptable than others, yet it is a very personal process nonetheless.

I agree though, in a professional capacity, if it interferes with your high profile work then most employers will accept some form of special leave and if not, then important adult discussions have to be had about whether taking an extended leave of absence is better for all parties.  This will usually result in a difficult but mutual resignation.

While not a bereavement Martin Ling, Marcus Trescothick to name a few who have had personal issues not foreseen and dealt with them professionally.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:29:15 »

While not a bereavement Martin Ling, Marcus Trescothick to name a few who have had personal issues not foreseen and dealt with them professionally.

It might need Power to intervene and offer him help even if he dosen't want to sack him

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:33:46 »

Come on. He can’t use that as an excuse. He’s been shite at a number of clubs for ages.

Fuck him. Give him the boot pronto.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:35:02 »

Come on. He can’t use that as an excuse. He’s been shite at a number of clubs for ages.

Fuck him. Give him the boot pronto.

It's hard to disagree about his managerial record

So, give no fucks
Flashheart

« Reply #489 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:42:18 »

I'm with Audrey. I think he's just crap.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:43:43 »

Amazing that he beat PDC in the promotion season
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:52:13 »

Yes but think even more smartly. If Power can dismiss him for a reason that also doesn't include having to pay compensation then you know he would be likely to go down that route every day of the week.

If JS behaviour towards players is in question then LP will be able to get rid and no pay off required.

Are we about to see a summary dismissal?  Hmmm

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:54:19 »

Yes but think even more smartly. If Power can dismiss him for a reason that also doesn't include having to pay compensation then you know he would be likely to go down that route every day of the week.

If JS behaviour towards players is in question then LP will be able to get rid and no pay off required.

Are we about to see a summary dismissal?  Hmmm

I guess if the word bullying is involved then it's hard to see how Sheriden could survive

So, give no fucks
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 19:59:31 »

Any 'summary dismissal' could be challenged by way of further litigation

Nothing to see here
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 20:01:33 »

Are we about to see a summary dismissal?  Hmmm

your quite sure of a dismissal yh?

i couldn't care for the reason and he cant be on much. the primary reason is he is one of the worst managerial appointments swindon have made and the stats show that.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: