Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has he gone yet?  (Read 98980 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 09:31:09 »

I'd still happily pack his bags for him, does that help?

Strap him and his bags to a pallet, I’ll drop him sameday mainland UK.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #766 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 09:35:10 »

Strap him and his bags to a pallet, I’ll drop him sameday mainland UK.
I will contribute for a go fund me for this, a few good results does not make him worth keeping.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 11:34:50 »

Will be a good day when he has gone.
Awful appointment.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 11:52:35 »

My post was a sarcastic one - although I think the majority of you would have got that!!

However, this thread would have been in overdrive had we lost the last two rather than won them!

FWIW, I'm very much in the Sheridan out camp.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 12:01:01 »

I will contribute for a go fund me for this, a few good results does not make him worth keeping.

Stuck with him now.

So we throw balls at the coconuts blindfolded now and hope for the best.

I hope we hit enough down for a key ring in Divvy 1.

Clems Army!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 13:04:43 »

I'm almost looking forward to Lee Power ending his current media exile by going on BBC Radio Wiltshire to lap up his perfect appointment if Sheridan keeps Town up.

RE: Sheridan - I very much doubt that W8 D4 L16 was the 'masterplan'. It's almost unbelievable to have lost 22 out of 37 this season and not be doomed right now. Thank goodness other L1 clubs are just as bad as us.

If he keeps Swindon up then I'll give him credit for it despite the absolute shit show of a journey it took to achieve that.

By whatever means, I just want to avoid L2 more than anything.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #771 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 13:09:39 »

I'm almost looking forward to Lee Power ending his current media exile by going on BBC Radio Wiltshire to lap up his perfect appointment if Sheridan keeps Town up.

RE: Sheridan - I very much doubt that W8 D4 L16 was the 'masterplan'. It's almost unbelievable to have lost 22 out of 37 this season and not be doomed right now. Thank goodness other L1 clubs are just as bad as us.

If he keeps Swindon up then I'll give him credit for it despite the absolute shit show of a journey it took to achieve that.

100% this.

REDBUCK

« Reply #772 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 13:15:47 »

And even more odd is that with a bit more adventure, 5 single goal defeats could have been draws which gives a 8-9-11 return.  Still I agree avoiding L2 needs to be the least that happens. 
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 13:53:07 »

And even more odd is that with a bit more adventure, 5 single goal defeats could have been draws which gives a 8-9-11 return.  Still I agree avoiding L2 needs to be the least that happens. 

I'm not sure you're giving quite enough credit to how comprehensive some of those one-goal defeats were. Teams did just enough, because they were never in danger of us pegging them back. "A bit more adventure" wouldn't have covered the chasm in tactics and desire shown in those games.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 14:12:09 »

Sheridan is here not by popular demand but on the persistent say so of one man.

At this late stage, we can only hope it goes as well as possible for him until we are mathematically safe...or doomed.

I am AMAZED to see 5 other teams in similar schtick.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 14:14:32 by RedRag » Logged
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 14:29:08 »

I am AMAZED to see 5 other teams in similar schtick.

This - when I think how truly awful we have been in so many games it is unbelievable we are still in the mix to stay up.  Let's pray to God we are the lucky ones and we can look forward to a brighter 2021-22 still in Div 1.

No one kills a thread like me....
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 15:18:24 »

This - when I think how truly awful we have been in so many games it is unbelievable we are still in the mix to stay up.  Let's pray to God we are the lucky ones and we can look forward to a brighter 2021-22 still in Div 1.

I think you need to go higher than God - pray to Shez

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 15:21:24 »

The shit keeper issue has fucked us more. Awful mistake after mistake....cost us at least 12 points.

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman

« Reply #778 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 15:43:30 »

The shit keeper issue has fucked us more. Awful mistake after mistake....cost us at least 12 points.
This.

RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #779 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 16:21:16 »

This.
I'd like to say you've been a bit harsh on Kovar but his hesitancy and general rootedness undermined the whole defence.  The only Permiership-esque thing about him in the early days was his footballing skills taking the ball out of the box.

Travers was half the footballer in the box but did everything "goalkeeper" says on the tin.  But the revolving door for keepers has clearly been unsettling for our defence.

I think Camp has an error or two in him but he's finally giving the defence the guidance it sorely needs.  Fingers crossed.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: