Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has he gone yet?  (Read 98907 times)
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #720 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 18:45:19 »

Can’t stand the guy, but imagine the “power” was taken out of his hands. What an absolute mess of a club - the DoF, the chairman and the manager all despised by everyone.
Flashheart

« Reply #721 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 18:48:47 »

Can’t stand the guy, but imagine the “power” was taken out of his hands.

Nobody could have stopped him from walking if he wanted to.

(Cue a mafia-related conspiracy theory)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 18:49:38 »

"we don't play kick and rush football, that's not my style"
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 18:51:05 »

Nobody could have stopped him from walking if he wanted to.

(Cue a mafia-related conspiracy theory)

True. I imagine Sheridan was holding out for a payout, which power won’t give. There’s 7 weeks left and if he’s on 2k a week that’s only 14k to pay (max). The club will lose out more on ifollow money when Sheridan is in charge. We’re not paying this weekend and I imagine others will follow suit
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 18:57:41 »

Paul Jewell has gone down massively in my opinion  - I'd love to know his and Powers thought process on Sheridan staying, unlikely to find out though

Credit to Shaun Hodgetts for putting the direct questions to Sheridan and to keep pushing him

Slow boat to L2 now then

Scenes when Taylor Curran comes on and is given the captains armband next
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #725 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 18:59:55 »

True. I imagine Sheridan was holding out for a payout, which power won’t give. There’s 7 weeks left and if he’s on 2k a week that’s only 14k to pay (max). The club will lose out more on ifollow money when Sheridan is in charge. We’re not paying this weekend and I imagine others will follow suit
Football players and managers contracts run from the 1st of July they dont end when the season ends. So thats 15 weeks not 7, hence the posting earlier that the speculated contract will probably be worth about £30k based upon length left.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 19:03:20 »

Maybe part of Sheridan's wage is going to Power/Jewell? Utterly dire state of affairs.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #727 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 19:20:21 »

My first one this season to give it a miss.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #728 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 19:21:20 »

Maybe part of Sheridan's wage is going to Power/Jewell? Utterly dire state of affairs.

My first one too. From what I’ve heard, it’s Jewell slamming the players as well as Sheridan on the training ground. So sounds like they’re both in it together
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #729 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 19:22:18 »

Paul Jewell has gone down massively in my opinion  - I'd love to know his and Powers thought process on Sheridan staying, unlikely to find out though

Credit to Shaun Hodgetts for putting the direct questions to Sheridan and to keep pushing him

Slow boat to L2 now then

Scenes when Taylor Curran comes on and is given the captains armband next

You mark my words, he will start Saturday.
He will bloody start him - awful vindictive incompetent twat.
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 19:25:26 »

With results the way they are going we are bottom of the league after this evening. But fear not, Shezza won’t let the fans down. What an utter wanker. 
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #731 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 19:28:10 »

I get the Taylor Curran thing, but Conroy and Broadbent haven’t been much better lately.
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #732 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 19:42:55 »

What’s the odds that Sheridan said I’ll fuck off if you pay me up and Power pissed himself laughing for a good 10minutes?

He says that we’re going to be attacking minded because we need to win games so that will be interesting to see if that means that he’s not being playing an attacking approach and wanted to lose or get draws...

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #733 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 19:51:18 »

What’s the odds that Sheridan said I’ll fuck off if you pay me up and Power pissed himself laughing for a good 10minutes?

He says that we’re going to be attacking minded because we need to win games so that will be interesting to see if that means that he’s not being playing an attacking approach and wanted to lose or get draws...

The way I’d see it if I was Sheridan - we haven’t played well under him, we clearly cant defend. Surely if he’s not that bothered about being here (Saturday sounds like it), you ditch your philosophies and try something completely different and just go all out attack. You literally have nothing to lose.

However, this is not how he’ll think
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 20:00:51 »

I can imagine this chant being a hit if we were all in the stadium.

Sheridan! Ha!
What are you good for?
Absolutely nothing!
Say it again...

Or would it go over the kids’ heads?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: