Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has he gone yet?  (Read 99398 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:29:40 »

Quote from: FreddySTFC!
Yes but the forum police shout them down!
Fuck the forum police. Get it on here, if people choose to disbelieve what you say I'm sure they can just ignore you.

quite
Flashheart

« Reply #646 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:31:03 »

Judge Flashheart "I am the law"  Busted

Respect my authoritah

Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:34:31 »

Respect my authoritah

More like Chief Wiggum....
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:39:30 »

All cynical stuff aide, I really got the impression that most parties (club staff, local media, fans) felt that Sheridan was done on Saturday afternoon.

...but the two people who probably matter here, Power and Jewell, didn't force the issue or seemingly have any interest in forcing the issue.

I don't think Sheridan said what he did malicously or to potentially swerve difficult questions because those questions *will* come with or without the Advertiser. Sheridan probably thought 'fuck it' at Full-Time and then having slept on it changed his tune.

This issue, again, is the fact that Sheridan is (potentially) being allowed to 'sleep on it' and decide whether he wants to resign or not. This should have been out of his hands weeks/months ago.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:47:11 »

Club has been sold to Mr Bean
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #650 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:53:52 »

Club has been sold to Mr Bean

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:57:20 »

All cynical stuff aide, I really got the impression that most parties (club staff, local media, fans) felt that Sheridan was done on Saturday afternoon.

...but the two people who probably matter here, Power and Jewell, didn't force the issue or seemingly have any interest in forcing the issue.

I don't think Sheridan said what he did malicously or to potentially swerve difficult questions because those questions *will* come with or without the Advertiser. Sheridan probably thought 'fuck it' at Full-Time and then having slept on it changed his tune.

This issue, again, is the fact that Sheridan is (potentially) being allowed to 'sleep on it' and decide whether he wants to resign or not. This should have been out of his hands weeks/months ago.
Think you're spot on here Rich. He genuinely sounded despairing in the interview, and whether we think he's capable of trolling to that level or not, I certainly don't think he's that good an actor. I think he meant it on Saturday and subsequently changed his mind (or was persuaded to). Dave did a very good thread on this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/1MREDVE/status/1371524292912029696
Panda Paws

« Reply #652 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:58:05 »

Says constable Flashheart of the forum police.......

This made me laugh more than it should have done. Perfect response.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:58:21 »

Judge Flashheart "I am the law"  Busted

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 12:31:49 »

That is the first time I have laughed or smiled over something STFC in a while.
Therefore I thank you.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 12:37:34 »

Appears that way.
Power clearly not interested and knows the end is in sight thus why force the issue.
This won’t be forever and hoping this gets resolved sooner rather than later. Other claims are now being levied as to who owns further parts of the club.
We as Supporters simply have to sit this out and will pick it up once it bottoms out. How far that is simply depends on how quick a takeover is in place.
The screw is being turned.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 12:42:22 »

If there are loads of competing claims, I would have thought that they need to be resolved before LP can dispose of his interest in the club.

Nothing to see here
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 13:04:58 »

Not necessarily. Power et al could accept an offer, hand the club over to whoever and sort out who gets what over any time period they want.

The fact that Power has, eventually, become the chancy character a lot always though he was from the beginning, should really surprise nobody.

As has been said, it won’t last forever and I reckon we’re down if we get rid of Sheridactyl or not. Hopefully we’ll have a clean slate going forward into next season.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 13:09:53 »

Appears that way.
Power clearly not interested and knows the end is in sight thus why force the issue.
This won’t be forever and hoping this gets resolved sooner rather than later. Other claims are now being levied as to who owns further parts of the club.
We as Supporters simply have to sit this out and will pick it up once it bottoms out. How far that is simply depends on how quick a takeover is in place.
The screw is being turned.

So are you suggesting there are more shareholders potentially than Power / Standing (Barry) / Morfuni

Does Black's debenture have to be resolved when the club is sold ?

I would guess for the club to be sold it will need Power & Standing to agree and come to and agreement on price or for a judge to rule the club can be sold and the moneys be put into an account by a solicitor until after the court case, this could be messy
Flashheart

« Reply #659 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 13:11:26 »

Not necessarily. Power et al could accept an offer, hand the club over to whoever and sort out who gets what over any time period they want.

It's possible, but somebody's unlikely to agree to buy a club with such potential issues attached. Somebody might end up paying a fuck ton only to find that they're not even the majority shareholder.

Although there's no reason why things can't be discussed among those involved behind the scenes, which I suspect is happening right now.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: