Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has he gone yet?  (Read 98979 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 16:41:02 »

Didn't power also want the land for his racing stables. Be quite awkward next door neighbours (no pun intended) if power did split up the parcels of land.
You're assuming he would use any of the land for a training ground at all. Why bother if he no longer owns the club?

Power has always said the training ground will go with the club. If Power decides not to sell Twelve Oaks with the club, he’ll be stuck with a plot of land that he won’t be able to build houses on without further costs and an awful lot of fighting. If he’s sensible, he’ll sell it off as job lot minus the horse stables.
Power says a lot of things. He won't be stuck with a plot of land he can't build houses on, he will have a very saleable plot of land he can sell to a developer for decent wedge because it has planning permission. He was never going to build the houses himself, that was always going to be sold on.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 16:44:14 »

Power says a lot of things but coincidentally nothing recently as his ship sinks fast😀

So, give no fucks
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 16:47:13 »

According to that ‘throughthegrapevine’ twitter account, which barely gets anything right, Paul Tisdale was at yesterdays game sat next to Paul Jewell
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 16:49:06 »

According to that ‘throughthegrapevine’ twitter account, which barely gets anything right, Paul Tisdale was at yesterdays game sat next to Paul Jewell

Where's Hodgetts when you need him as he would surely had spotted Tisdale if he was in the directors box!

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 16:54:09 »

You're assuming he would use any of the land for a training ground at all. Why bother if he no longer owns the club?
Power says a lot of things. He won't be stuck with a plot of land he can't build houses on, he will have a very saleable plot of land he can sell to a developer for decent wedge because it has planning permission. He was never going to build the houses himself, that was always going to be sold on.
You’re right. Power isn’t going to build a training ground for a club he no longer owns.

He may well sell the land for such purpose to any prospective new owner. How much did he pay for he whole shebang? £2m springs to mind
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 17:28:53 »

No idea, the legal complexities of this whole debacle are rather beyond me. That’s why I really don’t trust my judgement on anything to do with this, can only go on gut feeling

This.

I read all through the court proceedings eventually glazing over at the intricacies involved into who actually owns what percentage and what monies have been loaned/paid/owed etc. etc.. When/If the training ground may also become a part of the whole shebang as well makes it a further muddying of the waters. I cannot see it being sorted out quickly which is not good news for long suffering supporters and the only people rubbing their hands are the lawyers.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 17:32:19 »

Power stared that he only had enough money to pay the wages for February so how's he funding the March wages!

So, give no fucks
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 17:38:02 »

Power stared that he only had enough money to pay the wages for February so how's he funding the March wages!
Maybe, and I'm going out on a limb here, not everything he says always turns out to be 100% accurate Smiley
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 17:40:30 »

Maybe, and I'm going out on a limb here, not everything he says always turns out to be 100% accurate Smiley

Exactly that😀

So, give no fucks
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 18:09:15 »

Hand jobs at the back of the townend, £5 till you pop
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 18:14:02 »

Girl Giggle

So, give no fucks
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 18:44:31 »

I suspect the "hidden gem" is hidden in plain sight - the training ground land with it's shiny new planning permission for houses. I'd guess that's also likely to be where any difference in valuation comes - Power thinks the club alone is worth the £7.5m the Americans supposedly offered, Morfuni has offered, let's say to illustrate the point, £8.5m to include the training ground land. So Morfuni can say he's offered more than the Americans and Power feels he's offered less (because the land with planning permission is worth more than the difference). All this is just guesswork but I suspect it's not a million miles off

You have lost me on this. You suggested the training ground land could be included in the valuation of the club to help meet a high valuation.

I am sure any potential buyer of the club wouldn't be buying the club plus a plot of land for houses off power. It would only meet the needs of a buyer if it was a training ground.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 18:55:23 »

Good money for 20 seconds work

I come from a land down-under
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 19:01:34 »

Good money for 20 seconds work

Yeah but he would only short change you and probably use someone’s else’s hand.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 20:02:35 »

He’s not going is he
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: