Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 60   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has he gone yet?  (Read 98953 times)
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 20:13:05 »

The kid sounds like a dickhead thinking he’s billy big bollacks for doing it and then posting on social media. When do children adults become mature adults?

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 20:14:38 »

Have you ever been to a protest out the back of the north stand? this is no different it just happens to be that Sheridan decided to tell the lad to jog on
One on one is a bit different methinks.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #497 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 20:17:57 »

I am sure he would prefer one lad shouting than hundreds of others
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 20:35:37 »

If Sheridan was walking down the street I wouldn’t condone it. However, Sheridan was still at the ground, has been acting like a cunt since he’s been here and the fans have zero voice currently so it’s difficult to be too critical.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 20:37:40 »

If you add on the square roote of -1, and revursive it out for different cartesean points then you might get a mandlebrot set. which is cool
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 20:44:06 »

The kid sounds like a dickhead thinking he’s billy big bollacks for doing it and then posting on social media. When do children adults become mature adults?

When they choose to leave the drum at home?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 21:12:46 »

If you add on the square roote of -1, and revursive it out for different cartesean points then you might get a mandlebrot set. which is cool

Aye.  (I mean 'i'.)
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 21:26:39 »

When are we expecting an announcement then? Or will he be advised to stay
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 22:56:08 »

When they choose to leave the drum at home?

Christ, with that sense of humour, you must be John Sheridan under a sudo name..

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 23:04:13 »

When are we expecting an announcement then? Or will he be advised to stay

He said that he was going to think about it this evening so I suspect tomorrow or Monday. Probs need to figure out Plan C

ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Saturday, March 13, 2021, 23:20:23 »

Christ, with that sense of humour, you must be John Sheridan under a sudo name..

Careful now, you don't want to put him on a peddle stool.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 00:01:47 »

You would like to think it would be announced Sunday or Monday at the latest if it were to happen.

At least whoever directly takes over from Sheridan will have 4/5 days to set up tactics and impose their football style on the squad before our next game against Fleetwood next week.

Sheridan has to go because he basically admitted in the radio interview that he didn’t really know what to do to change our fortunes and improve things. In any other line of business he would be relieved of his duties or employed elsewhere within the business.

If he does stay then it shows Town’s absolute lack of ambition.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 00:49:29 »

But that doesn't make it right does it?

No it doesn't, hence my two wrongs comment.

Clems Army!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 07:16:12 »

It shouldn’t be Sheridan’s decision to make - Power should have done this weeks ago.

This run of 4 defeats in a row isn’t any worse than what we’ve had before this season, so you’ve got to ask - why now.

It all seems to be coming to a head. News of Clem taking over with his comment of ‘restructuring management’ may have made it abundantly clear to Sheridan that he’s got no future and has decided to jump before being pushed.

The other option is that his comments yesterday may be yet another 2 fingered salute to the fans and he’s just taking the piss.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 08:10:14 »

It's win-win for Power if he walks, even he must realise he has to go, probably known it for a while, this way, even if he's written the club off in his head, Power gets rid of a manager certain to take us back to L2 for free.

He probably knows at this stage we'd all rather an internal appointment of some kind than suffer Shez any longer, Wright probably follows him so that's two wages that no longer need paying and a small chance any change prompts an upturn in form and we avoid relegation.  L1 still has to be better than L2 from a business point of view, surely?

As for why now from Sheridan's pov, perhaps he simply wants to avoid another(?) relegation being on his cv so is actually being selfish?

Either way, let us all hope that we have the news that he is no longer an STFC employee later today, no point waiting until tomorrow, what a boost it would be for the players to know ahead of going to training in the morning.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 60   Go Up
Print
Jump to: